Chardonnay Fetzer Coldwater Creek Reviews

Chardonnay Fetzer Coldwater Creek - Ask a question now

“Brilliant”

Written on: 02/12/2014 by 210Clarke (1 review written)

Cold water creek Chardonnay best I have tasted any where I have been. Should sell it in supermarkets.

“Chardonnay Fetzer Coldwater Creek is a great drink,...”

Written on: 10/11/2007 by warlord2000ad (9 reviews written)

Chardonnay Fetzer Coldwater Creek is a great drink, I've not purchased it from a supermarket, but have tried it several times on nights out.

“I love this wine for JD weatherspoon, so light and...”

Written on: 26/01/2011

I love this wine for JD weatherspoon, so light and refresshing.
A friend told me you can buy it by the bottle from Waitrose.

“ I have been buying this from weatherspoons with a...”

Written on: 04/10/2009

I have been buying this from weatherspoons with a meal but getting a drink as well and asking for the wine to be left sealed. So that I could take it home for my own time of drinking. But now they have just told me they are changing there house wine so I wont be able to get it at all now . Anyone know were i can buy PLEASEEEEEEEE .

Minniemouse2015's Comment

Written on: 22/06/2014

Hi.I am also looking to buy this wine for home as I love it too. Apparently, wetherspoons are selling their wines by the case at 60 pounds. I have not tried it yet so hope it works. I got this info from an article in a newspaper called The morning advertiser. Also it said that customers would receive 5 pounds off their subsequent orders. That makes it less than five pounds a bottle.

Read 1 Comment

“Chardonnay Fetzer Coldwater Creek is light tasting,...”

Written on: 19/04/2009 by t steer (1 review written)

Chardonnay Fetzer Coldwater Creek is light tasting, smooth and easy to drink.

“I drink this wine... Chardonnay Fetzer Coldwater Creek...”

Written on: 16/01/2009

I drink this wine... Chardonnay Fetzer Coldwater Creek at Wetherspoons all the time, but where can you purchase it besides there, unable to buy a bottle to have at home. Lovely taste, no after taste in your mouth, delicious.

“I adore Chardonnay Fetzer Coldwater Creek, easy to...”

Written on: 04/10/2008 by wooley1985 (1 review written)

I adore Chardonnay Fetzer Coldwater Creek, easy to drink no nasty vinegar taste or burning throat which you get with wines in this price bracket, real pleasure to drink goes down very easy.

Great wine would advise to anyone who likes a smooth easy to drink wine.

“I drink this red all the time at Wetherspoons, it's a...”

Written on: 21/07/2008

I drink this red all the time at Wetherspoons, it's a full bodied fruity wine and the wine and steak deals at JDs are great value. Impossible to find in the shops and a quite expensive internet buy at £8 a bottle ( £3.99 is my limit) Would love a giant store like Asda or Tesco to retail this and bring the price down.

“Good deals with weatherspoons '£14.99 for 2 10oz rump...”

Written on: 15/03/2008 by lesleyannemia (1 review written)

Good deals with weatherspoons '£14.99 for 2 10oz rump steaks or 2 8oz sirloin steaks with a bottle of Fetze Coldwater Creek rose wine. Brilliant value lovely meal and amazing wine recommend, you try.

“I love this and drink it every time I'm in a JD...”

Written on: 28/02/2008

I love this and drink it every time I'm in a JD Weatherspoon's pub!!! I wish i wish i could buy it elsewhere - please stock it in a supermarket or wine store!!!!
It's fresh and crisp tasting, and a pleasure to drink!! (i however only drink the white or rose - not a huge fan of reds!)
Would tell any wine lover about this.

“Please let the supermarkets buy it in bulk, so we can...”

Written on: 10/12/2007

Please let the supermarkets buy it in bulk, so we can have more of it. I drink this wine in weatherspoons bars and i love it . I have tried to find it everywhere, but no one else sells it . It is a lovely smooth wine. I just wish i could buy some bottles to share with friends at home.

“Crisp taste, no after tang. Very refreshing rose....”

Written on: 12/10/2007 by TJBYRDIE (1 review written)

Crisp taste, no after tang. Very refreshing rose. Unfortunately, I can't get it anywhere other than Weatherspoons. Excellent wine, highly recommended.

“I buy this Chardonnay Fetzer Coldwater Creek wine in...”

Written on: 11/08/2006 by broonspants (11 reviews written)

I buy this Chardonnay Fetzer Coldwater Creek wine in Whetherspoon's all the time and it is great. I cannot find it anywhere else. It is probably cheap but it is nice tasting, full bodied and a great wine! Brilliant taste, makes you feel happy and merry quick, a good mood up-lifter.