Florida, Chapel of Love Reviews

Media Gallery for Florida, Chapel of Love

Florida, Chapel of Love

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“dump looks like deserted barn old broken down”

Written on: 29/03/2014 by 178Penn (1 review written)

Drove out to see place over 1 hour outside orlandi middle of no where could not believe my eyes it was deserted broken down old junk house looked haunted tumble weeds was no paint all brown looked like old barnI thought what a scam it was boarded up cobweb looking scary place...I am surprise site still up...do not go or pay any money....not real place… Read Full Review

“I wish I did not have to give it one star. I can't...”

Written on: 19/02/2011

I wish I did not have to give it one star. I can't believe anybody gave it more than one star. Probably the chapel reviewing itself.

Don't let the website fool you, this place is a dump. We booked based on the beautiful pictures on the website, and when we drove up to Eustis to get our timing right for the ceremony, prep, etc. we were devastated to see it is just a house nestled in a neighborhood with the gazebo, bridge, everything just stuffed in the backyard.. right next to a… Read Full Review