Outback Excel 200 Reviews

Outback Excel 200

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Fantastic”

Written on: 07/04/2014 by Burnham77 (1 review written)

For my use the Excel 200 is great, it is small but big enough to cook for 4-5 people easily. It comes with most features and at the price is a very well built easy to use BBQ… Read Full Review

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products

“Very good all round bbq no bits missing in the box,and...”

Written on: 04/05/2010

Very good all round bbq no bits missing in the box,and so easy to put together only took me about an hour and a half and that was on my own, The size is very good a lot bigger than I thought it would be. Very smart in looks, and also a good brand as well outback what more do you wont.- http://www.electronicswholesaledistributor.com

Finndogguk's Comment

Written on: 10/05/2010

<br/>
<br/>These are scammers, I never saw my I -phone or my money ever again

Read 1 Comment

“My outback Excel 200 was very good value for money,...”

Written on: 21/06/2008

My outback Excel 200 was very good value for money, Alot bigger than I thought it would be, very smart in looks and also so easy to put together it only took me about an hour and a half and that was on my own. Well I'm saying go buy one and you will see so cheap for what you are getting a good name and a good size barbecue, what more can you want… Read Full Review

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products

“Very good all round bbq no bits missing in the box,and...”

Written on: 20/06/2008 by tilly and co (1 review written)

Garden on Amazon