Toyota Yaris 1.3 CDX Reviews

• Practicality

• Reliability

Toyota Yaris 1.3 CDX - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Toyota Yaris 1.3 CDX

“My mum has owned her Toyota Yaris for the past 4...”

written by kezzylet on 25/08/2008

My mum has owned her Toyota Yaris for the past 4 years, and whenever I have to drive it, it terrifys me, the steering is unbelieavably light and no matter how slow i go around corners, I feel like I'm on a roller coaster that might throw you out the window.
The clutch is small as well, you hardly have to push it anywhere to change gear and it speeds up with the slightest touch of the accelerator so trying to drive out of a paralel park is scary.

“Just bought a 1.3 Toyota Yaris YR 2 weeks ago and its...”

written by on 31/03/2008

Just bought a 1.3 Toyota Yaris YR 2 weeks ago and its being used as the 2nd car and the daily driver. Fuel economy is amazing.

“The Toyota Yaris 1.3 CDX spec includes CD player,...”

written by Rich. on 27/12/2001

The Toyota Yaris 1.3 CDX spec includes CD player, Tilt/sliding sunroof & aircon. Interior is like the Tardis and includes oodles of pockets and trays as well as drink holders.
1.3 engine is nippy but still maintains good m/way speeds (80-90) without any undue stress.

40757_Stu.'s Response to 7927_Rich.'s Review

Written on: 01/10/2002

Couldn't agree more. Great little car with good looks , excellent MPG , and loads of room inside. I have gone from a Toyota Picnic 6 seater MPV to a Yaris and can still fit wife and three kids (plus buggy) & shopping without too much struggle. I just love the old chap.

Thomassammy's Response to 7927_Rich.'s Review

Written on: 31/08/2005

I agree entirely. I've owned a Yaris 1.4 D-4D for two years, done 50000 miles, and it still feels like new.
<br>
<br>Loads of space, lots of grunt from torquey engine, plus 500+ miles off a tankful.