Pina Colada Reviews

Summary

The ingredients in a Pina Colada are:

• 2 1/2 oz pineapple juice
  • 1 1/2 oz light rum
  • 1 oz coconut cream
  • pineapple wedge for garnish

Pina Colada - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Pina Colada

Pina Colada

“Gorgeous - Pina Colada is of the old original...”

Written on: 11/08/2006 by babrahams (130 reviews written)

Gorgeous - Pina Colada is of the old original cocktails, and is still going today. A mixture of cream, pineapple juice and rum and/or malibu. What a great combination, and one of my all time favourites cocktails. They are just a little too easy to drink, and after a few, you forget they are quite alcoholic - so stand stand up in a hurry… Read Full Review

252776_Anonymous101's Response to babrahams's Review

Written on: 14/08/2006

I love cocktails me, I used to get totally mortal on Vampire Bats in my local Yates's, do you know what was in them?, they were fruity and completely nectar!

Read 1 Comment

“I've previously had these in "virgin" form - ie...”

Written on: 11/08/2006 by pnadin (122 reviews written)

I've previously had these in "virgin" form - ie without alcohol but last time we were on holiday I tried a non virgin pina colada and it was very nice.

You need to make sure you get the pineapple wedge and a couple of cherries for the full experience.

Mmmmmm - nice… Read Full Review