Nordica Dobermann Pro 130 Expert Ski Reviews

Nordica Dobermann Pro 130 Expert Ski - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nordica Dobermann Pro 130 Expert Ski

“Awesome boot”

written by whogg72 on 02/12/2013

I've been a Nordica user for the past 15 years and one of the reasons I will always keep coming back are their boots. Some complain that Nordica boots are too rigid, but for expert skiers this shouldn't be a problem. They also stood up well to the cold (down to -25 C). The boot works best when combined with Nordica Skiis and Marker bindings (the combo that I currently use). The cosmetics are pretty cool too. Good value for money, my last pair of Noricas lasted for over 7 years without a broken buckle.

“I have had problems with my boots over the years. I...”

written by on 03/02/2008

I have had problems with my boots over the years. I spend all day in them and as we all know how good it is to get out of our boots, I dont mind staying in these one little bit.