Go-Straight Digital Titanium Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Go-Straight Digital Titanium - Ask a question now

“These are the best hair straighteners I have used. I...”

Written on: 30/05/2008 by sammy12 (1 review written)

These are the best hair straighteners I have used. I have been using them for nearly a year now and my hair continues to stay in good condition. Once I have straightened my hair I don't need to do it again for another 2 days. Highly recommended… Read Full Review

“The temperature setting is great for my highlighted...”

Written on: 24/01/2007 by amasmith (1 review written)

The temperature setting is great for my highlighted hair. I was using them for few months and they didn't seem to damage my hair at all!

Go-Straight Digital Titanium are not the cheapest hair straighteners, but I'm very happy with mine. They are very nicely designed, easy to use and gentle on the hair… Read Full Review

“I love the Go-straight digital titanium hair...”

Written on: 22/12/2006 by blondie16 (1 review written)

I love the Go-straight digital titanium hair straighteners. I am addicted to being blonde, and they don't damage my hair at all! They are quick to use, and they heat up immediately. Just a really great straightening iron!… Read Full Review

Angelinah's Response to 271734_blondie16's Review

Written on: 03/03/2007

Could someone tell me where to buy these irons please?
<br/>Many thanks!

Read 1 Comment

“I found this product less damaging for dry and...”

Written on: 07/08/2006 by blonde sarah (1 review written)

I found this product less damaging for dry and highlighted hair using the right temperature. I used to be really frightened as I heard some GHDs caught fire while in use, this product seems to be safe they claim it has an inbuilt Triple Safety Device to prevent overheating. And it definitely looks nice!… Read Full Review