Orlando Sanford Airport Reviews

Orlando Sanford Airport

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“NO COMPLAINTS”

Written on: 26/07/2012 by Scotsontour (1 review written)

I booked a Dodge for 3 weeks via Netflights. Price was great £595 Fully fuelled. When I discovered it was with budget, I read several reviews which made me panic!!! But can honestly say, even though I was fully prepared for all the mentioned overcharging and harrassing there was NONE. The price I prepaid was exactly all I paid. The counter staff were pleasant , helpfull and it was their job to mention extras, but did not push me when I refused. No hidden extras. Nothing added without… Read Full Review

“Clean friendly, outside sitting area, bar and shops....”

Written on: 02/08/2008 by puddykittyuk (1 review written)

Clean friendly, outside sitting area, bar and shops. Used Sanford twice, never found any bad points. We flew back to the UK when the airport was on amber alert we were delayed for 12 hours, Manchesters fault. What a great day we had sat out side in the sun. If I had to be delayed this would be the airport for me. I love this airport nice and small security was spot on I felt safe and at ease here will be returning in September 08 and looking forward… Read Full Review