Ciba Vision Aquify Solution Reviews

• Ease Of Use

Ciba Vision Aquify Solution - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ciba Vision Aquify Solution

Ciba Vision Aquify Solution

“that is good for vision”

Written on: 26/07/2010 by opticstoreonline (1 review written)

that is good for vision… Read Full Review

“I use daily disposable contact lenses so dont really...”

Written on: 18/11/2008 by indecisive (91 reviews written)

I use daily disposable contact lenses so dont really have any need for solutions or other "equipment". I did however use the Ciba Vision Aquify eye drops when my eyes were sore from wearing them all day. I first used it when I had removed my lenses and it totally refreshed my eyes, just a couple of drops was all it took. Its eased the irritation and felt so nice.
I have a small bottle to keep with me for emergencies. Sometimes i rub my eye and the contect can be moved or fall out, in which case… Read Full Review