Nissan Altima Reviews

• Practicality

• Reliability

Nissan Altima - Ask a question now

“My new first car”

Written on: 12/02/2014 by ReReSuggs (2 reviews written)

After many weekends searching for the right model and test driving, I purchased my first new car, a white Nissan Altima. It has plenty of room in the front and back, soft interior, usb ports and nice sound system… Read Full Review

“My wife and I purchased the Nissan Altima Coupe with...”

Written on: 12/11/2008 by Ahora (5 reviews written)

My wife and I purchased the Nissan Altima Coupe with the 3.5 litre V-6 when it first became available in 2007 (2008 model). It is an extremely powerful and great handling automobile, capable of blowing away the competition. Our coupe has all the bells and whistles and has performed flawlessly. Gas mpg is over 30 hwy on premium fuel. Great sound from Bose stereo system, too! The CVT is awesome.
Handles like a high performance sports car. I have driven many police pursuit vehicles in 22 years of… Read Full Review

“I have had my car since March07, no problems, wants to...”

Written on: 03/01/2008

I have had my car since March07, no problems, wants to run all the time, have even outrun some 5 series BMW's but don't tell the BMW guys because I have a 2.5 s yes the 4 cylinder. Good room and no problem on the highway keeping up with the so called powerful v-6's… Read Full Review

“The Nissan Altima is the perfect Senior Citizen's car!...”

Written on: 02/06/2002 by Wilma. (1 review written)

The Nissan Altima is the perfect Senior Citizen's car! My Husband and I love to take drives in the afternoon. It is rather large on the inside and isn't to powerful. I feel like I am in a Cadillac. I don't care for the look of the outside, the wanna be sporty isn't for me… Read Full Review

49988_Adro.'s Response to 26197_Wilma.'s Review

Written on: 11/11/2002

Not helpful. does not say if it is a 4 or 6 cylinder.

Read 1 Comment

“Overall I've been driving a Nissan Altima for a year....”

Written on: 15/03/2002 by Cristian. (1 review written)

Overall I've been driving a Nissan Altima for a year. It's my moms and being a teenager I've done pretty much everything on it. So far no problems except brakes went bad at 35K mi. and Temp Gauge went crazy. Other than that, no other problems. For a V4, gas is horrible. Other than that it's about an 8 on a 1-10 scale… Read Full Review

“Over all the 2002 Nissan Altima,in my opinion, is way...”

Written on: 26/12/2001 by Ddaddy. (1 review written)

Over all the 2002 Nissan Altima,in my opinion, is way better than any Camry or Accord. Even though it doesn't quite meet the abilities of it's brother Maxima it was a clever invention made by some of the best car makers in the world. It will leave the Camry and Accord kissing its clear tailights(or atleast eating the dust)!!… Read Full Review

Javi.'s Response to Ddaddy.'s Review

Written on: 31/05/2003

I love this car! It is better than the Camry or Accord in almost every way, and the usual comments about the interior are just wrong. It has a wonderful interior, very comforatble, and flies in the streets like no other. Compare the 0-60 of the Camry SE V6 which is 8 seconds to the 5.9 seconds that it takes dfor the V6 Alty to do it. Clearly there is no match there and its looks are so much better. Its only flaw is that it does not have a navigation system, unlike its oponents. Cudos to Nissan for this one!

Read 1 Comment