Southern Electric Reviews

Media Gallery for Southern Electric

Southern Electric

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“SSE have greatly gone down hill”

Written on: 25/03/2015 by Mauriceq9 (1 review written)

I have been a customer of SSE for over 8 years and I have noticed their customer service that was the best is now poor. As I had found a much cheaper deal I decided to leave them. When I rang them to give my final readings the other day, the woman was more interested in selling me broadband. She didn't bother to ask why I was leaving. Despite telling her I could not be reached by phone, I had a missed call from them. I can only guess this phone call was prompted by me cancelling my direct… Read Full Review

“Wish there were more companies like Southern Electric....”

Written on: 11/06/2009

Wish there were more companies like Southern Electric. They treat their customers well and don't overcharge. … Read Full Review

“Have not been with Southern Electric long but already...”

Written on: 31/08/2008

Have not been with Southern Electric long but already I'm seeing benefits. Already now my bills are not as high my last supplier… Read Full Review