Nationwide Car Sales Reviews - www.nationwide-cars.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Poor service ”

Written on: 05/02/2019

Good price for my selelcted car Bad Thhe after care customer service is very poor with no feed back provided without chasing and even then did no call back or email back with answers to questions.very frustrating when you are spending tens of thousands of pounds … Read Full Review

Nationwidecars's Comment

Written on: 08/02/2019

We are sorry to hear your comments and are unaware of any unhappy customers, as we pride ourselves on our customer service support and have done for 40+ years. If you would like to discuss your concerns with us, please contact us directly through our website or the salesperson you initially dealt with.

Read 1 Comment

“Price Not Guaranteed”

Written on: 07/05/2017 by OrangeReaper (1 review written)

I bought a Toyota CH-R Hybrid from Nationwide. It was important that the car was registered to me before the new car tax rules took effect. I was concerned that the price offered was too good to be true and, in the end, in my case, the discount was withdrawn on the day before I was expecting to take delivery of the car. I had to pay full price. Nationwide politely explained to me that this was because their supplier had withdrawn their discount (so they had to pass this on to me). I was… Read Full Review

Nationwidecars's Response to OrangeReaper's Review

Written on: 10/05/2017

Dear Mr Bond,

We would like to thank you for taking the time in leaving your review. On behalf of Nationwide Cars we would like to apologise for inconvenience caused when purchasing your new vehicle.

In light of your comments, we fully understand your frustrations with the changes that occurred and in total transparency, we rely on the manufacturers to supply us with their discounts and services. Unfortunately the manufacturers have the legal right to change or revoke their discounts if they see fit to do so.

Naturally we cannot absorb all these changes and we will always try to help where and when possible, hence our terms and conditions reflect those of the manufacturers.

As a long established family business, we work closely with our suppliers but ultimately rely on the information and products as supplied by the manufacturers. Where we try minimise any changes to quotes provided or offers made, on rare occasions this can happen as explained above at the mercy of the manufacturers who control the pricing and the overall service.

We would like to thank you again for using Nationwide Cars and we hope to hear from you again in the future.

Nationwidecars's Response to OrangeReaper's Review

Written on: 10/05/2017

Dear Mr Bond,

Read 2 Comments

“RISKS OUTWEIGH THE BENEFITS”

Written on: 02/11/2013

On the face of it, the £4,000 saved on our new Kia Cee'd Sportswagon seemed like a great deal. However, after ten weeks we still couldn't get a guaranteed delivery date and therefore cancelled. Luckily, there was no problem recovering our £500 deposit. However, that's when we discovered we could still save over £2,500 by negotiating with a local Kia dealer who, more importantly, was able to deliver within just two weeks. The other, major disadvantage of ordering through Nationwide Car… Read Full Review

“Nice Car Shame About the Sevice”

Written on: 24/09/2013 by Wendy2020 (1 review written)

I was very much a newbie to buying a car on line and Car has been great. However the Extra that I paid for which was a protective coating that the Car was supposed to have A treatment of before delivery was not done and bearing in mind I had my car delivered in May still is not treated now...! I was told after I had paid that the treatment ( Auto Glym) was not Available and they would send it out separately for a Valeter to treat car . It was suggested that I arrange but I was not keen as… Read Full Review