Nationwide Car Sales Reviews - www.nationwide-cars.co.uk

Nationwide Car Sales - www.nationwide-cars.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nationwide Car Sales - www.nationwide-cars.co.uk

Nationwide Car Sales - www.nationwide-cars.co.uk

“Excellent Service”

Written on: 17/06/2022 by Littledot (1 review written)

Just bought a Hyundai i20 from Nationwude car sales (17/6/22) and its absolutely brilliant,the service was so good and he went the extra mile in everything he did,there was no pressure and was very down to earth and helpful.I highly recommend these guys,great service,great car,and great price.

“Great service would recommend ”

Written on: 22/02/2022 by Colleysh (1 review written)

Searched for a while for a good deal on a new van in stores and on the internet. I found Nationwide cars on the internet and was a little nervous to spend so much money as i'd never heard of them before or known anyone that had used them. Which is why i'm writing this review... They were great all the way along the process, they confirmed that everything on the order was correct before going ahead, they made me aware of any delays (due to pandemic), updated me on the delivery date way in advanced and made sure it was convenient for me. The after care once the van was delivered was also great, I need a warranty claim so asked what I needed to do and they replied the same day & any other queries I had they replied the same day. Which is brilliant to say they already had their money off me, they still delivered great customer service. I would definitely use these again or recommend to a friend or family. Thanks and please keep up the great customer service, really means alot these days :)

“Nationwide Car Sales EXCELLENT ”

Written on: 17/01/2022 by PaulTurn (1 review written)

So where to start. Nationwide Car Sales delivered on their promise. Due to the fire in Japan all new vehicles were delayed for a considerable amount of time and with nothing to do with this company. I will be using them again for future purchases and can't thank them enough for the service that they provided. This purchase was a huge amount of money and many sleepless nights were had but after speaking with two guys they assured me of the purchase and I have got say I am over the moon with the new vehicle. The delivery went extremely well and on time as promised. Thank you guys, keep up the good work.

“Excellent overall service”

Written on: 16/09/2021 by NHManchester (2 reviews written)

Just recently had my new Ford Ranger delivered which I purchased from Nationwide Excellent service and great value Thanks again to all at Nationwide including the delivery driver who drove the vehicle from Wales to my doorstep Would definitely recommend Nationwide

“This new world”

Written on: 25/07/2021

I received my new van a few weeks ago now and i am not the sort of person that wastes his time writing reviews but after seeing the last review i think i needed to put my input into this and waste 10 mins of my life.I ordered my van last year and yes it was put back if anyone who lives in this new era understands there are massive changes to supply and demand in this new world not controlled by suppliers who i must admit the person I dealt with kept me fully up to date on the situation.the support has been great and fully informed on whats happening with Volkswagen.I am now a proud owner of a very nice vehicle and would not hesitate to reorder another from a pair of brothers that do their best for their customers.

“LOTS OF PROBLEMS BUT NATIONWIDE CARS SAY NOT OUR PROBLEM”

Written on: 23/06/2021 by MURPHYMOORE (1 review written)

I looked on line and found 2 companies which supplied the car I wanted under the same conditions. NCC did provide the best price and I commented on this to the other dealer and his comment was "make sure they can source the car". The car order was secured by NCC on 20/4/21 and after that they provided a provisional date for the car to be at there compound by 12/5/21 and this date was later changed to 16/5/21 and that if I contacted them on that date they would confirm. During all my conversations with NCC I was told that the car would be delivered about week after they received it. On 19/5/21 I received an invoice for the car with a delivery date of 1/6/21, 16 days after the last date given for delivery to them! This meant I had to hire a car on 28/5/21 as I was going away and had already sold my previous car! The car arrived eventually on the 1st BUT it was not the car ordered it was a hatch back rather than the estate ordered and shown on the invoice, also the reg details on the invoice were different to those on the car delivered. I refused delivery and the car was returned to NCC. I contacted NCC and was told they could not source the colour I required for a further 12 weeks but could source a Manhaten Gray. I said I was not totally happy with this but as I waited so long and would have to wait at least 12 weeks if I tried to source another car I would reluctantly order the grey version. I said I would like this to be taken as a formal complaint. THE RESPONSE FROM NCC WAS THIS IS NOT OUR PROBLEM BUT A PROBLEM WITH OUR SUPPLIERS AND I RESPONDED BY SAYING THE CONTRACT IS WITH YOU NOT YOUR SUPPLIERS. The grey estate was due to arrive on the 14 or 15 June 21 and on the 4/6/21 I received an email from NCC confirming delivery was booked for the 14th, on 19th June I received another email confirming delivery on the 15th, another change. The car arrived on 15th early in the morning BUT the protection pack I ordered should have had a black protection plate on the boot but it was silver!! I contacted NCC and stated that there seemed to be no point in discussing this further as NCC took NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS PURCHASE IT WAS ALL DOWN TO THEIR SUPPLIERS

Nationwidecars's Response to MURPHYMOORE's Review

Written on: 07/07/2021

Hi, thank you for the review. Unfortunately there is some poetic licence to your review but thats fine. As explained by our team and even our MD, the vehicle was incorrectly ordered by the main dealer who supplied the car for us, as all our paperwork is automatically transposed from quote to invoice. Unfortunately we do not inspect the vehicles we supply before delivery so was unaware of this issue until it was raised with our sales team. At which point, you were offered various options on how to proceed with minimal impact for an issue that was not caused by Nationwide Cars Ltd.

With regard to the protection pack, you ordered a specific option from the manufacturer, which has been highlighted to you as only available in one colour. The option you have referred to in correspondence with our team, is a completely different option altogether, which we have offered to order for you FOC as a gesture of goodwill. Oddly enough we are yet to have a response to this offer and therefore in light of your review, this offer is no longer valid.

Given the error caused by the dealer, we have tried to appease you as our customer yet this simply has not been enough. Regardless, we do hope you enjoy your newly discounted car.

Read 1 Comment

“My new van”

Written on: 24/03/2021 by Toyotaproace (1 review written)

Fantastic service from start to finish with the person I dealt with. Managed to source me the ideal van at short notice despite covid/brexit challenges. Smooth transaction, easy paperwork, took care of everything and was as happy to help as I was to get a brand new van!

“Unbeatable Value with Stunning Standards of Customer...”

Written on: 13/03/2021 by PeterFromDorset (1 review written)

Being a careful type, I trawled the field for an on-line supplier for my VW T6.1 Transporter and Nationwide offered the best price and a long pedigree in the trade. Throughout a period of Covid uncertainty, departure from the EU and then the manufacturer moving the goalposts after accepting the order, Nationwide stayed in touch, stayed on top of what was happening, kept me informed and, importantly, DELIVERED on my lovely new vehicle and, apart from the manufacturer's delays, WHERE I wanted, WHEN I wanted, just HOW I wanted. No tricks, no catches, and a better deal than anywhere else on this vehicle. Through some twists and turns on the way, Nationwide always walked the extra mile, demonstrated themselves to have honesty, openness, integrity and high ethical standards, coupled with clarity, courtesy and a genuine friendliness to deal with that was so reassuring when making a big purchase at arm's length. Nationwide delivered Savoy Service for Poundstretcher Prices - It's a Diamond Deal!

“Outstanding service from beginning to end.”

Written on: 15/12/2020 by HJGS (1 review written)

Looking for a new van for the business, I decided to have a trawl around the internet to see if there were any deals worth pursuing. I am so very glad that I did! From my first communication with the person I dealt with the service was amazing, the considerable saving was well worth the wait. I am overjoyed with my new van, perfect for the task and delivered exactly when specified, I will certainly recommend Nationwide for future vehicle sourcing.

“Excellent service!”

Written on: 02/10/2020

I had a fantastic experience dealing with Nationwide cars. All of my questions were answered and other suggestions given (not more expensive! ) to my requirements and I received my vehicle yesterday. I could not be happier with the service and nationwide cars kept me informed the whole way through. Thank you very much!

“Quality service delivered.”

Written on: 18/09/2020 by DerekM2 (2 reviews written)

Superb choice of vehicles at great prices, easy to order with low deposit, all communication is pleasant and caring. You are kept updated throughout the order period, any query is dealt with quickly and professionally. I have bought a car previously with nationwide and found the level of customer service is outstanding on my last and current purchase, so would highly recommend this company to anyone considering using method of purchase.

“GREAT SERVICE BY NATIONWIDE CARS”

Written on: 05/09/2020 by BrileyBowers (1 review written)

I found the car I wanted on Nationwide Cars website and read the Terms & Conditions then submitted my form and I was contacted the same day buy a sales person. I was kept informed all the way through the purchase by the same sales person and nothing was too much trouble if I had a question, they were there to help me all the way through my purchase. I was a bit dubious and after paying did wonder if the the car would arrive, but it was delivered on time on the day arranged. A big thank-you to all at Nationwide would use again and can recommend.

“Excellent customer service”

Written on: 15/06/2020 by wayne9988 (1 review written)

Just want to thank Nationwide cars especially the person I dealt with for looking after me. I had paid for my van and was scheduled to receive it in March because of lockdown the delivery couldn't take place so was obviously a bit nervous. The person I dealt with kept in touch giving updates and coming back to my emails within hours of me sending. I received the van end of May a few days after the dealer was despatching vehicles again. Would recommend and use again

“Awesome Service”

Written on: 12/06/2020 by MoniqueCochrane (1 review written)

After seeing an amazing deal on a Nissan Qashqai, and as I had never bought a car online before I nervously made an enquiry. I received a call back that day, I soon realised I had no need to be fearful. All the way through the purchase and part exchange I was fully supported and informed throughout the process. The salesperson was so friendly, polite, professional and informative, no question was too much trouble to answer. My experience is up there with the best service I have ever received. I cannot recommend this company more and will definitely use them in the future. Thank you so much, the New car is fantastic.

“A pleasure to deal business with!”

Written on: 29/05/2020 by Krammycabs (1 review written)

If you are looking to buy a new car then I can fully and wholeheartedly recommend nationwide car sales. A family run business that genuinely cares for its customers. This is the second time that I have bought a new car through nationwide car sales and I list the reasons for my repeat business: 1. Genuine honest staff who know their business and put care for the customer first. 2. Competitive prices especially for fleet cars such as Ford Mondeo better than dealerships or Other internet providers offer. 3. Simple to use website offering deals on a fairly wide range of vehicles and specifications. 4. Easy enough to contact on the telephone and discuss all the tiny items that make up a good car deal and logistics etc. 5. Better trade in values than every day websites offering the same service. I could continue but the biggest item for me was that having fully paid for my car and then for it not to be delivered for 7 weeks due to the COVID-19 delay, the staff had no issue at all with refunding the majority of the money into my bank account until it was re-required a few days before delivery. That peace of mind was worth it’s weight in gold to me, so “hats off” to nationwide car sales. Hope to do business with you again!

“Another car received ”

Written on: 19/03/2020

Have been buying cars from Nationwide for 12 years and just taken delivery of my fourth vehicle from them. Always really good price and great service. They keep you well informed during process, give clear dates for delivery and has always turned up as promised and in excellent condition.....have also been dealing with the same people over the 12 years

“There is something very suspicious about this company.”

Written on: 12/03/2020 by August405 (1 review written)

I ordered a brand new car in july 2019, paid £500 deposit & had to sign a contract which there appeared to be no way of cancelling & getting the deposit back. I was told by the smooth talking salesman that my name would be on the V5 document as the first registered keeper. I took delivery of the car in October, no problems, all but the 60 miles 'delivery' on the clock which I wasn't told about. After continuously chasing the V5 document & getting all kinds of excuses, I eventually received the V5 in March 2020. I had to road tax the car & claim back 6 months from Nationwide cars. All together, not a very pleasant experience & guess what, my name was down as the 2nd keeper. Do not trust them.

Nationwidecars's Comment

Written on: 26/05/2020

Hello August405, thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear about your experience. When placing an order with ourselves, we have all customers sign an order and discount form that confirms the missing details you highlight in your review above. With regard to the V5C, this is often an issue with the manufacturer and/or DVLA, but are publicly known. Hopefully you are still enjoying your new discounted car and it is serving you well.

Read 1 Comment

“Nationwide Cars - buying a car the easy way”

Written on: 04/03/2020 by Caro72 (1 review written)

I've never owned a car from new before it always seemed a bit of a waste of money, but I was encouraged to check out car brokers to see what was available and how it compared to "nearly new" vehicles with the spec I wanted. After checking a number of online brokers, I ordered a new Vitara through Nationwide as they offered the best price for the model I wanted and at a cost only marginally more than a used one. I paid the deposit and waited to hear about delivery. They had forewarned me that there may be a delay due to emissions regulations changing plus Suzuki bringing out a new higher spec model. Well the car took some time to come, but I was kept fully informed by their sales team so I was happy to wait to get the updated version of the model I wanted. I chose the delivery day and the car was brought to me at home at exactly the time stated. All the documents were there, the car was taxed, the dealer checklist was included and all I had to do was look it over and sign for it. I would definitely buy from Nationwide Cars again it was just so easy, - no salesmen, no haggling, no fuss.

“Nationwidecars”

Written on: 09/12/2019 by Wonderwall999 (1 review written)

Fantastic service from the two people I dealt with at Nationwide cars I'm so glad I took the plunge..Great communication throughout the whole process. and the car turned up as ordered on the given delivery day Fantastic!!.. Best of all I got over a 1/5th off RRP! Whats not to like... They are a well established company regulated by the FCA among others.. It's a no brainer really if you are looking for a new car use this very professional company Regards ...

“Fiat 500”

Written on: 23/11/2019 by jagmorris (1 review written)

Excellent service, good communication, new Fiat 500 arrived when promised. Will be buying from Nationwide again and will be recommending to family and friends.