VOIP Talk Reviews - www.voiptalk.org

• Connection

VOIP Talk www.voiptalk.org - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I have tried half a dozen providers prior to voiptalk...”

Written on: 11/03/2008 by naveedn (1 review written)

I have tried half a dozen providers prior to voiptalk and there were always niggles with them (incompatible hardware, calls dropped). It's hard to determine who is and who isn't a good provider but i suppose proof is in the pudding. I have also noticed that voiptalk has services geared for business which also means that I can get phone support if I buy one of the pricier services… Read Full Review

“The difference between using my router with a standard...”

Written on: 30/01/2008 by anthonyfca (1 review written)

The difference between using my router with a standard pots analogue phone and a dedicated voip wifi handset is the first remains permanently "registered" and the second registers on and off all the time.

Seems to me that the tech problems are all connected with "registration". Constant registration works fine all the time, occasional registration screws up the system.

Throw in user error on set up sometimes and it's a recipe for unreliability. In the beginning I experienced every problem… Read Full Review

“Great rates for International calls with VOIP Talk- 1p...”

Written on: 27/07/2007 by warhammer (1 review written)

Great rates for International calls with VOIP Talk- 1p per min to Iceland, Cyprus, Sweden for example on their Silver package costing only £2.99/month with a host of other features and benefits included into the price.
Call quality is excellent using my VOIP router
Customer service answered my enquiry within 5 rings and provided me with very useful install and set-up information

To be honest - yet I can't really fault them - more features and benefits than the likes of Vonage or Sipgate - at a… Read Full Review