Hotel Nadal Reviews

Hotel Nadal - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“My husband and I needed a really nice break. We found...”

Written on: 16/10/2006 by sarajames (1 review written)

My husband and I needed a really nice break. We found the Hotel Nadal in Benidorm was very good, and the staff were very happy, although the food they served as breakfast was not variable - fried eggs, toast and fruit!… Read Full Review

“My Partner and myself stayed at Hotel Nadal in...”

Written on: 29/07/2006 by Duderoo (7 reviews written)

My Partner and myself stayed at Hotel Nadal in Benidorm for four nights, and we found it to be a wonderful place to stay, although the breakfast was poor. Not just because it was just Spanish, but some food was stale and there was little choice for the money. The best thing was that the hotel is based right on the sea front, and all rooms have a wonderful view… Read Full Review