Hotel Nadal Reviews

Hotel Nadal - Ask a question now

“Over priced and under delivers”

Written on: 26/06/2021 by Simmonsfa108 (1 review written)

Noisy rooms,small prison like accommodation. The swimming pool is tiny and not fit for purpose.sun lounge area is small and people can smoke there.No bar and lacking atmosphere up there.Breakfast is lame, cheap bake beans and fat that is supposed to be bacon, Good waiting staff but ultra low grade hotel, you might have sea views, but being woke up in the middle of the night by loud parties outside in the front.

“My husband and I needed a really nice break. We found...”

Written on: 16/10/2006 by sarajames (1 review written)

My husband and I needed a really nice break. We found the Hotel Nadal in Benidorm was very good, and the staff were very happy, although the food they served as breakfast was not variable - fried eggs, toast and fruit!

“My Partner and myself stayed at Hotel Nadal in...”

Written on: 29/07/2006 by Duderoo (7 reviews written)

My Partner and myself stayed at Hotel Nadal in Benidorm for four nights, and we found it to be a wonderful place to stay, although the breakfast was poor. Not just because it was just Spanish, but some food was stale and there was little choice for the money. The best thing was that the hotel is based right on the sea front, and all rooms have a wonderful view.