Bushtarion www.bushtarion.com

4.8

Bushtarion www.bushtarion.com - Ask a question now

“Game is very addictive and there is a great community....”

written by Kunohara on 07/07/2008

Game is very addictive and there is a great community. New players need patience, it takes time to master the game.
Bushtarion still rocks

“Good gameplay ”

written by on 02/06/2008

Good gameplay
Fun to plan strategy
Fun to play with others and attack with or defend others
Free! Purchasing optional and not really necessary.

“I have been playing the Bushtarion online game for the...”

written by gandaf on 09/08/2006

I have been playing the Bushtarion online game for the last 3 years of my life since round 5, and now we are on round 17. Every time the round ends, you just can't wait for the next one to begin!

“All-round one of the most fun/original games of this...”

written by GilesSmith on 27/07/2006

All-round one of the most fun/original games of this class I have played. I can see myself sticking with this one for a long time to come.