Creative EP-630 Reviews

Weight: 9.1 g

“Perfect! Awsome! Great”

written by on 08/10/2009

Perfect! Awsome! Great

“Creative EP-630 are the BEST Headphones, Same Driver...”

written by nandeesh on 20/05/2009

Creative EP-630 are the BEST Headphones, Same Driver of Cx300 no change at all produces better sound than CX 300, Equal Sound quality to BOSE. Looking for good headphones Buy this. A little tweak in the EQ setting makes it great headphones.Recommended for use with Sony MP3 players

Guest's Response to 461616_nandeesh's Review

Written on: 10/09/2011

did you mean sennheiser CX 300? is this better than that ? i have sennheiser 300-ii precision. need to know what is better, Thanks

“im using Ceative ep-630 headphones wid my nokia 5300...”

written by luvshekhar on 22/04/2009

im using Ceative ep-630 headphones wid my nokia 5300 xpressmusic using the ad-15 audio adapter.

well its the best headphone i've listened to till date (tried about 12 or so headphones). at first impression my previous philips headphone sounded much better than this one... but after shuffling wid the earbuds, i got da perfect sound.

as the other reviews on the net also mentioned... yeah bass is low. but sound cancellation is 100% effective. i tried wid the TV playing the regular saas bahu serials at volume 43. dats painful... but i did'nt hear a sound wid my plugs in. mon wud've driven me outta the house if i tried a higher volume. hehe.

then i tried wid my compu's Creative Inspire 2.1, volume turned halfway up... (not to forget i already have a creative sound blaster PCI audio card as an xtra hardware). well da volume was tooooo high... again 100% insulation.
im sooo happy... gr88 gr888 piece of headset!!

“Well, i just got these Creative EP-630 but I'm really...”

written by on 01/06/2008

Well, i just got these Creative EP-630 but I'm really impressed these things are really small but pack a really dense punch.I compared them at the store with my SONY over-the-ear buds and a pair of BOSE in-the-ear buds on my SONY PSP. i was really impressed by the level of quality of these buds and they beat the sony ones easily , of course the sony ones didn't have noise cancellation and stuff but still, I loved the creative EP-630 anyway. The BOSE earbuds gave some real competition but the price tag of those was like 3 times of the creatives and the bose ones didn't have noise-cancellation

8.75/10

“I tried some in-ears before this and didn't like the...”

written by atkhobby on 28/05/2008

I tried some in-ears before this and didn't like the feeling of vacuum in my ears. Then I saw theese cheap and decided to try again. For some reason the vacuum effect in small to non-existent with the EP-630 using the medium size plugs. The sound quality is really good for the price.

“I just bought it today from Khalidiya Mall, Abu Dhabi...”

written by on 08/05/2008

I just bought it today from Khalidiya Mall, Abu Dhabi for my Nokia N81 8GB handset. It's just wondering me every time. It's change my music listening era.

“Has excellent sound reproduction considering its price...”

written by Rhon The Man C on 20/02/2008

Has excellent sound reproduction considering its price in the market. much better than my pioneer se cl 20. much better sounding than Philips in-ear phones.

“I bought the Creative EP-630 as a cheap replacement...”

written by Pauly1984 on 24/01/2008

I bought the Creative EP-630 as a cheap replacement for the standard earphones that came with my Samsung YP-P2. I got them thrown in for $25 (Australian) when I bought the mp3 player, and its something that I strongly recommend everyone does when they get a new player. I am pleasantly surprised with the results, as I was pretty sure that I was cheaping out on earphones and wasn't expecting much out of them.

I have had a lot of experience with various earphones/headphones and I currently own a set of Sennheiser HD25SP's and a set of AKG K26P's. Both these are great headphones for both portable use and home use but they are quite fatiguing on your head after a while. I have also owned a few sets of JVC and Sony In-Ear-Monitors (IEM) in the past. While those IEM's were ok, I was paying over $70AU a pair every time. These Creative 630's were less than 1/2 the price and the sound is still excellent if not better than the JVC's in particular.

The bass is incredibly strong and punchy. I set the EQ on the mp3 player for max bass and cranked the volume up and there was a minimum of distortion (and a LOT of bass!). When EQ'ed properly these earphones sound great. The mids are a little muddy, but thats PAR for the course when you're paying <$100AU for a set of headphones. The treble is a little strong but there is nothing that a little EQ tweaking cant fix (Although the strong treble is a personal thing, a few of my friends love it).

They are pretty comfortable when paired up with the right set of pads, and luckly there are 3 sizes that should fit most ears. I found the smaller ones to be the best fit for me. The build quality is much better than one would expect from something in this pricerange. There is a lot of plastic, but it doesent feel like it will simply break (Time will tell I guess).

The cable is probably the weak link in this pair of phones. Its a pretty standard Y cable and it does not feel like it has been coated in anything so when playing at low volumes you can hear the cable. Though having said that the problem is not as severe as other earphones I have used. The Y cable also makes it harder to manage but once again, this is a minor complaint.

Overall, I love these things. If you are looking for a cheap replacement for the included earphones that came with the mp3 player, then these should be your 1st choice. Strongly recommended for people who like electronic music.

“The Creative EP-630 is one of the best value earphones...”

written by warlord911 on 09/11/2007

The Creative EP-630 is one of the best value earphones currently available in the market, whose clear sound and excellent isolation are flanked only by mere flaws. If you have an i Pod, like i do, get these to replace the stock earphones, which you should have thrown out at the time of opening the package anyway. These earphones offer absolute bang for buck and you will not regret the purchase.