Tomb Raider Legend (PSP) Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Tomb Raider Legend (PSP) - Ask a question now

“I thought this game was brilliant, and I honestly have...”

Written on: 02/12/2008 by randomsmarty01 (2 reviews written)

I thought this game was brilliant, and I honestly have nothing bad to say about it! Well done! The games graphics are excellent, and the attention to detail is brilliant. I love the storyline, and I'm convinced that Lara will find her mother! The different locations have different levels of difficulty, but I like the Japan level best. I think that being able to enter Lara's house was a good feature, and the Gym is brilliant! Choosing the outfits for the levels really brings Lara to life, and I… Read Full Review

“This is an excellent game, probably more suited to the...”

Written on: 08/04/2008

This is an excellent game, probably more suited to the platinum price point than the full price range. I have progressed reasonably fast through the game and have had about 10 hours so far. It looks as though the end is in sight. The play is expanded with things like time trials, which can be quite challenging and good fun. The control needs to be quite fine, so probably not well suited to playing on the train, unless your mastery of the PSP controls is extremely good.
Well recommend Tomb… Read Full Review