Tomb Raider: Legend Reviews

Tomb Raider: Legend - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Tomb Raider: Legend

Tomb Raider: Legend
Tomb Raider: Legend

“The new game, Tomb Raider: Legend is the first Lara...”

Written on: 15/10/2006 by kingramsu (1 review written)

The new game, Tomb Raider: Legend is the first Lara Croft game I have played. Though I played a demo of the first game, I wasn't addicted to it. It was just an off-the-shelf adventure game. But in this game, the new graphics engine works wonders. There is a new "Next Generation" content. I haven't tried it out yet, but I believe it must be more realistic than what is shown on my PC. I just love it. When Lara gets out of the water, her body glistens on her wet skin. She's also more "curvaceous"… Read Full Review