Bush DVDAV11K Reviews

Bush DVDAV11K - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bush DVDAV11K

“Very poor product”

written by Paddywaddy on 12/06/2012

Poorly made, presented and bad sound quality would not buy it again and recommedn that you don't either.

“Poor quality Bush system”

written by steve13bcfc on 23/01/2012

First Bush entertainment kit came, and great. It was pretty good. But after 10 days, the DVD player packed up and died. The Home retail/Argos/Bush customer service is pretty terrible, in dealing with the problem. I accepted a replacement. The replacement came broken - Broken Sub-Woofer. I phoned Argos to complain about the product, then found out Argos parent company owns Bush. Stay away from this poor product, breaking down after 10 days and then sending a broken replacement is an insult.

Louboutinthe's Response to steve13bcfc's Review

Written on: 23/04/2012

.Additionally, should you be hoping for making some mad wedding stories, there is very little better location to go when compared to to Sin city.<br />
<br />
Naturally, you have to be respectful in order to family if this is actually option you will definitely take.A NEW reception, either prior to when or following wedding, should truly be scheduled.You may choose to consider allowing for some close acquaintances to come along on ones trip.Mail out your office reception invites before you'll leave as well as let absolutely everyone in upon your decision.This ensures that you have no distress feelings as soon as you head off to get started with a different phase that you witnessed.Chances are a good number of your family and friends will end up being happy for you personally and they're going to be thrilled for you to let them all in in your little technique

Read 1 Comment

“The quality for this price is unbelievable. Do wish...”

written by on 17/02/2011

The quality for this price is unbelievable. Do wish the manual was better. Sure there are the expensive branded ones available for 3-5 times the price. but only the most trained ears can make out the difference. For the casual user, this one is just right and under a 100 quid is great value.

“BUSH DVD AV11K ”

written by on 05/06/2010

BUSH DVD AV11K

are we kidding ourselves.......10 tulip connections between a dvd player and the woofer/amp . was this built by nato/soviet design team !?!?!?

cant get 5.1 sound when playing dvd. and the sound of the aux inputs i use is crack-ely and sh&t.

60 quid waisted.

DO NOT BUY.(!!!!!) PAY A COUPLE OF TENNERES MORE FOR A DVD PLAYER WITH A BUILT IN AMP. YOU'LL APPRECIATE IT MORE WHEN YOURE NOT WAVING TWO REMOTES TO GET THE THING GOING.

IM DEF ON THE LOOK OUT FOR SOME THING ELSE NEXT PAY CHECK. IT GETTING TO THE POINT I CANT EVEN GIVE THE NEIGHBORS THEIR CURRENT AFFAIRS WITH ANY CRED-ABLE VOLUME !!!

YOURS SINCERELY,
ALEX

Aeos13's Comment

Written on: 05/06/2010

i too , but failed to mention , the obvious defect with the left speakers. please read : Read luckbunnie's review (254 words)

Read 1 Comment

“I think the Bush DVDAV11K would be better with just...”

written by 624neale on 28/03/2008

I think the Bush DVDAV11K would be better with just one control wand for both DVD and sound system. Also I found the wire on speakers are to short for large rooms. Overall it is compact and the sound quality is good.

“As I said above, I bought my Bush DVDAV11K DVD Home...”

written by luckbunnie on 21/05/2006

As I said above, I bought my Bush DVDAV11K DVD Home Cinema System from Tesco at a reduced to clear price of £35.

I thought it would be good to replace my old surround sound system. However, once I got it set-up according to the manual (yes I read it) I found that the only speakers that worked were the rear right and front right speakers.

I tried switching the cables and found that as I did that, it was the ports that were faulty.

So I returned the item and got home to set up the newer one. Although this had exactly the same problem again, it wasn't the wires, it was the ports.

I would not recommend this in the slightest, unless you want an expensive gift to prank a mate with. Although the sound quality that came out of the two speakers was reasonable, I would not recommend it.

Also, if anyone is thinking of returning their goods to Tesco, may I recommend trading for a different system, even if it means paying a little extra, as the second system I received had scratches on the bottom of the speakers, no Bush security seal, a shredded speaker wire, and the batteries were already in the remotes. I'm presuming someone had already bought the system and had the same problem.

Aeos13's Response to luckbunnie's Review

Written on: 05/06/2010

i have just given a reveiw too. but on reading yours i realised i too had that right only fault.
<br/>
<br/>what did you make of the number of connections to make it make sound ??? 10 !!!!!

Read 1 Comment

“Tesco are selling the Bush DVDAV11K DVD home cinema...”

written by boilingpoint on 27/02/2006

Tesco are selling the Bush DVDAV11K DVD home cinema system for £49.99 at the moment. This represents exceptional value for money.

It took less than 30 minutes to unpack, setup and get to grips with. Yes it's basic, no the sound quality isn't the best, but I've also heard far worse. I'd have preferred to have paid £60 if that would mean they'd have supplied quality remotes. There are some areas that shouldn't be cheap. I'll be surprised if they last more than 12 months, but then again at £50 I'd happily buy another. I've bought this to replace my aging (faulty) Sony AV/Amplifier (at the time, a very expensive piece of kit). I am sure the Bush can't compare in many areas, but in the ones that really matter it's every bit as good, and in some cases better. You can adjust the volume level of the rear and center speakers very easily, which is something which is very useful on certain DVD's I could mention. My old Sony was at best clumsy when it came to such simple tasks.

The bottom line is at under £50 you won't get a fuller featured setup of the same quality. 8/10

“The Bush DVDAV11K offers good sound and picture and...”

written by Yaaz on 30/12/2003

The Bush DVDAV11K offers good sound and picture and value for money at under £100 can't complain, although the brand name will put some people off, and excellant choice for any body on a budget , get yours from Argos and KEEP the receipt, you'll need it.

Ventech's Response to Yaaz's Review

Written on: 27/03/2005

The Bush DVD AV 11K will not play DVD-R disks without errors. As a result of the problems I have had, I have purchased a Pioneer player which plays the same disks perfectly. I don't know whether this is a fault on my BUSH player which is only about 7 months old, or that it is not compatible with DVD-R as the documentation doesn't tell me.

Read 1 Comment

“With a limited budget and my first purchase of a...”

written by Ron Gilchrist on 23/12/2003

With a limited budget and my first purchase of a cinema home system I went stright to the low end of the available systems. The Bush DVDAV11K at €149.00 seemed to be a good buy here in Dublin from Argos. Having set up the whole system I was impressed with sound quality and the controls. Two remotes for sound and player functions. then the first fault became quite apparent. The picture was in black and white only. No colour.

The machine was re-packaged and returned to Argos for replacement. The second machine was tested without connecting up all the speakers and this time I had colour. Whoopee! Within 10 seconds the colour faded and I was back to Black & White. This now two days before Xmas.

Obviously this was returned, but now I have no faith in Bush (including the quality assured sticker). I replaced this with an Acoustic Solutions DVD150AS at €10.00 cheaper and it works a treat.

Thus endeth the tale and I will never go near Bush again. I just hope someone from Bush reads this, as I could not find a Bush website with a complaints section. BE WARNED.

Aeos13's Response to Ron Gilchrist's Review

Written on: 05/06/2010

by quality sticker, do you mean the " ! 10.5 kg " sticker on the box ?