Toshiba Equium M40 Reviews

3.0
  • Screen Quality

• Battery Life

Toshiba Equium M40 - Ask a question now

“3 USB port and 512 MB Ram in 2005 is very good option. ”

written by on 12/05/2009

3 USB port and 512 MB Ram in 2005 is very good option.
Excellent screen size and brightness no glare at all.
Over all quality and design.Still i am like it very much, 4 years over..still running ok if not great. I just upgraded to 1 GB of RAM. Really it worth of money and i lke the Toshiba Equium quality and i will choose Toshiba brand next time

“I got this laptop 2 years ago and it is still going...”

written by on 02/04/2008

I got this laptop 2 years ago and it is still going great.
Can only expand memory to 2gb.
Great laptop, well recommend Toshiba Equium M40.

“Worst purchase I ever made. Not getting close to any...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by balaftuna on 02/10/2007

Worst purchase I ever made. Not getting close to any Toshiba product ever in my life.