Wirefly www.wirefly.com

4.0

Wirefly www.wirefly.com - Ask a question now

“I had a great experience buying from Wirefly! ...”

written by skivail on 27/08/2010

I had a great experience buying from Wirefly! Customer service was awesome, walked me through my order. Love free shipping and free returns, I'll never go to the mall again to get my phone - and the price of my phone couldn't be beat.

I liked the selection and detailed information about each phone. Got better information on their site that I would have if I went to the store.

I wish I knew about Wirefly sooner! I told a couple friends about Wirefly and they'll be buying their next phone there too.

The phone arrived to my house when it was promised. Everything I needed was there. Going to go back for some accessories!

Keep doing what your doing Wirefly!

“Wirefly rocks! ”

written by CarolineSarah on 25/08/2010

Wirefly rocks!

I received my new BlackBerry Torch from Wirefly! Great savings and fast shipping! This is the second time that I have ordered a phone from Wirefly. My first order was 2+ years ago. I purchased a BlackBerry Curve on the AT&T Network with a data plan. It was seamless, although a learning experience for me. I did not know whom in my household held the primary line (hint - not me!). I would highly recommend purchasing from Wirefly to a friend (unless you just want to pay more to your network provider). Upgrading on the AT&T network is fast and easy. Simply charge your new phone and switch the SIM card. POW - you are up and running. Now for the fun - customizing the phone just for you! Let the fun begin

“I've ordered through Wirefly on two separate occasions...”

written by iranesseird on 18/08/2010

I've ordered through Wirefly on two separate occasions now, and in a few months I'll be going back for my third order with Wirefly. You can't beat Wirefly's prices, and I was shocked when I went into the AT&T store and saw the same BlackBerry I just ordered for free from Wirefly for more than $100 to upgrade. I had my phone the day after I ordered it, and will probably never set foot in the store again when I need my next phone.

“Awesome website! I ordered a DROID Incredible from...”

written by HappyShopper2010 on 14/08/2010

Awesome website! I ordered a DROID Incredible from Wirefly and was impressed all the way around. The price was the best on the internet and they had it at midnight the same day it was launched with Verizon. The website was also easy to navigate. It walked me through the order process and was very straightforward. It had compatible accessories at a discounted price and the case and window mount I ordered came in the same box with the phone. I received my order in two days, which was faster than I expected. They upgraded my number to the new phone and I didn't lose service on my old phone until I had the new one. All around this was a great ordering experience. I would highly recommend Wirefly.

“Could not believe my eyes when I heard the price to...”

written by on 10/08/2010

Could not believe my eyes when I heard the price to get a new Droid on Wirefly.com during the holidays last year! I had already checked it out at the Verizon store and they wanted like $300 for the thing. New phone or not, I wasn't going to slap down $300 for a new phone - I still had presents to buy. Then a friend told me it was only $120 at Wirefly. I checked it out and sure enough, it was. Plus, they were running some kinda sale where I didn't have to pay Verizon's activation fee. Score!

I couldn't believe it. So I bought it and it's great. Wirefly was very cool. I ordered it online and they sent me emails telling me when I would get my phone. I think it only took like 2 days. The phone was already activated and everything. Now my wife's contract is almost up and she keeps telling me she wants one of the newer Droids. I think I'll buy it for her from Wirefly.

“Ordering from Wirefly.com was a great idea. My phone...”

written by swheeler on 03/08/2010

Ordering from Wirefly.com was a great idea. My phone camer super fast and I saved a lot of money. They have free shipping and Free returns so if I didn't like my phone I had 30 days to send it back. It was a great move and I love my phone.

“Easy to order, free shipping, online customer service...”

written by flyingfish101 on 02/08/2010

Easy to order, free shipping, online customer service made my first Wirefly purchase experience great. Would recomend to a friend.

“Buying from Wirefly was very decent idea not only my...”

written by on 28/07/2010

Buying from Wirefly was very decent idea not only my Blackberry was a great price but also fast and free delivery. I also purchased some accessories such as car charger, bluetooth and silicone gel for a great price and saved me hundreds. I also suggested Wirefly to my friends and family.

“I saved almost $200 by going to Wirefly.com instead of...”

written by on 22/07/2010

I saved almost $200 by going to Wirefly.com instead of buying from the store and that alone made it worth the extra wait versus getting it that day, even though I really wanted it now.

The best part of the deal was I got a free Bluetooth headset and I got it the next day even though I chose the Free shipping option (2-Day) I had it the very next day.

I also appreciated the update emails throughout the process of the order to delivery. I was notified when Verizon approved my credit, which took me two hours in a store before, but they did it online in less then 15 minutes. They even told me when it shipped and included the FedEx tracking info and real-time status.

“This was my 3rd time purchasing from Wirefly.com. I...”

written by on 24/05/2010

This was my 3rd time purchasing from Wirefly.com. I previously used them when I ported my phone number from Sprint to Verizon. This time I was upgrading my Verizon phone and plan to the new Droid. Each time, I received my new phones in less than 48 hours, and Wirefly handled all the activation with Verizon. This time I saved over $100 vs. going to the Verizon store, and I love my new phone!!

“Wirefly have great prices (better than any retail...”

written by on 26/05/2009

Wirefly have great prices (better than any retail location in the Topeka, KS area not to mention on the tmobile website), quick shipping and a better overall experience than the last few phone/plan contracts I've entered in the past. About 18 months ago I ordered a Blackberry Curve and Blackberry Pearl. The Curve was $50 with a $50 mail in rebate and the Pearl was free with a $50 mail in rebate!? Craziness, but I actuall recieved both rebate checks within 5 to 6 weeks after mailing them in. As for the complaints about customer service, I kept one mobile number and needed one new number. I was told I would gewt a local number and when my blackberry arrived it was programmed with a Manhattan, KS number. One call and about 20 minutes later and the whole mess was fixed.

“Wirefly's selection was awsome, pricing was great, and...”

written by bwestrick on 23/01/2009

Wirefly's selection was awsome, pricing was great, and they shipped fast. The site was a good experience for me, I got a great deal on a Krave at a fraction of the Verizon price. I didnt really have any issues at all.

“Prices are cheap, but it's not worth it because most...”

written by Junk2284 on 12/09/2007

Prices are cheap, but it's not worth it because most of the rebates details are very tricky, the instructions are very confounding especially since there are multiple ones.

“I bought a T-Mobile phone from Wirefly and I regretted...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by rodixx01 on 27/07/2006

I bought a T-Mobile phone from Wirefly and I regretted it so much.

I never got the two rebates worth $170. The customer services really suck. Even when I had notified them of the mistake that could have been prevented, my order was delayed for over 1 week. I have to contact Fedex to fix the problem myself.

Nobody replies my emails, and I have to make tons of phone calls, and just end up angry. I wish I had read all the reviews in advance.

“We never got our rebate from Wirefly! On January 20th,...”

written by adelele5039 on 19/07/2006

We never got our rebate from Wirefly! On January 20th, 2006 I purchased two Motorola Razr V3 mobile phones and a T-Mobile subscription from www.Wirefly.com, and I was promised two $90 customer appreciation rebates (one for each phone) if I followed all the requirements for the submission. I meticulously followed their instructions, that is - waited for 60 days after activation, filled in all the necessary paper work and included copies of the bills and UPC bar-codes and sent my rebate submissions. They provided a website address www.cellphonerebates.com where the status of the rebate could be checked.

After about 3 weeks from my submission of the rebate, I checked the site and found that my submissions were registered and assigned a submission id. It also said that the submissions were being processed. I checked the site from time to time and always got the same message about my rebate status "We have received your submission and it is being processed".

In the rebate form it was written that the checks would be mailed within 150 days from the activation date, or within 10 weeks of their receipt of the completed rebate form. After all the deadlines passed, I sent an email asking about my rebate status, and I even got a response from them reassuring me that the rebates were approved, but they couldn't say when the checks would be mailed. I waited and checked their site patiently, until one day when I found that there was no track of my submissions on their redesigned site. By the way, the new site does not provide any contact information or email forms to enquire about the rebate status. I called the contact number that was on the rebate form, and the recording prompted me to call another number which was constantly busy, and on the Wirefly website they do not deal with rebates and send you to www.cellphonerebates.com. I tried to call them, but I was told the same thing, and that was to check online.

Thus, after 6 months, I still haven't received my rebates, and they have not responded to my enquiries.

253364_Gvick31's Response to adelele5039's Review

Written on: 31/07/2006

I purchased my phone a year ago july 20th. First, the cell phone service was horrible!! I never got a signal! Second, I did EVERYTHING I was asked to do for the rebate; counted days to the T, mailed in on 1/27/06 it took 13 weeks for them to even "receive" my two rebate forms 125.00 ea. I called constantly! I got alot of BS was promised it would finally be mailed out on july 21st. just found out about the 'PROBLEM" a few days ago. If anyone has phone numbers I can call, please help!