Plantronics Explorer 320 Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Battery Life

• Level of Comfort

Plantronics Explorer 320 - Ask a question now

“Plantronics Explorer 320 is a very good product at a...”

written by eracer on 08/07/2008

Plantronics Explorer 320 is a very good product at a decent price, very good performance to price ratio. Listening sound is clear and the recipient hears clearly too, even when driving a car. Better that the already very good Jabra BT200.
I have tested the Jabra BT2020 which has really poor sound quality when driving.
The headset is comfortable to wear and stays in place.
Really good integration with Nokia phones (up & down volume buttons are changing the sound volume of the phone display).

“Suddenly my Plantronics Explorer 320 started crackling...”

written by on 19/04/2008

Suddenly my Plantronics Explorer 320 started crackling to the point where I can't hear a lot of the time, even when just on the other side of my body from the phone. Didn't do this before. There doesn't seem to be any moving parts (except the ear swivel) to break...but something is definitely no longer working well. For $29.99 it was very good while it lasted (about 1 year)

“I also bought the Plantronics Explorer 330 and found...”

written by alvarezsigns on 07/11/2006

I also bought the Plantronics Explorer 330 and found it to be about the same as the 320 except the light is much less pronounced; still very comfortable and slightly smaller. Also came with a car charger that I like because I can keep this unit in the car and charging; the other I keep in my house. People say the sound is good, but that outside noises are very loud and would really benefit from noise-cancelling like the corded units.