Quad 11L Reviews

• Sound Quality

Quad 11L - Ask a question now

“I bought the special edition 11L's, under half price,...”

Written on: 17/11/2006 by dharmasteve (6 reviews written)

I bought the special edition 11L's, under half price, as they were being discontinued. I'd always wanted them, but I couldn't afford them. I'd been happy with a pair of, same stable, Wharfedale 9.1's. Still, desire won the day.

After the recommended 50 hour run-in period, these beautiful speakers produce a sound to match their looks. I've never been an affectionado of neighbour disturbing bass levels. Quality of bass and thump is what I want, and the Quad 11L speakers produce a really solid… Read Full Review

“These Quad 11L's really do look as though they should...”

Written on: 18/07/2006 by A Holyoak (13 reviews written)

These Quad 11L's really do look as though they should cost £500+ so for £380 they have a look which is well worth the price. I was originally using an old set of brilliant Mission 751 speakers, I removed them from the stands and put on the Quad's. The first thing that hit me immediately was the bass - no deeper than the Missions just slightly more obvious, faster and punchier. It seemed as though the lower frequencies where richer, more colourful and fun in some way?? I listened to CD after CD… Read Full Review