Estee Lauder Reviews - www.esteelauder.co.uk

Estee Lauder www.esteelauder.co.uk - Ask a question now

“I ordered Double Wear in the wrong colour. I relised...”

Written on: 25/12/2010 by Lovely2 (3 reviews written)

I ordered Double Wear in the wrong colour. I relised my mistake as soon as I has submitted the web order and emailed and ask them to change the colour. The email response said they could change the colour and I would have to wait for the good to arrive and return them. I called customer service who confirmed the order had not been dispatched so I asked for it to be cancelled. No point in receiving an item in the wrong colour. They confirmed they had cancelled my order but sent the goods… Read Full Review

“www.esteelauder.co.uk are excellent for all Estee...”

Written on: 18/07/2006 by babrahams (130 reviews written)

www.esteelauder.co.uk are excellent for all Estee Lauder products. The full range is on the website, which is a little slow getting onto, but once there, navigation is easy and all products are listed. They even tell you if a certain product is temporarily out of stock.

With every order you get the choice of a couple of free samples, and occasionally you also get the free bag or gift that they are currently offering in the shops. The prices online are the same as those say in Debenhams, but… Read Full Review