Amigo Loan Reviews

• Speed of Application

Comment from Review Centre

Note from Review Centre.

As of 19th March 2012 FLM Loans has changed its name to Amigo Loans.
Amigo Loans - www.amigoloans.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Amigo Loans - www.amigoloans.co.uk

Amigo Loans - www.amigoloans.co.uk

“Amigo Loans has helped my tremendously ”

Written on: 16/07/2018 by Jenkinsrs208 (1 review written)

I am grateful for Amigo Loans. From the time I signed up with them and was approved they have been none other then helpful. I am able to go on a vacation that I knew I was not able to do. But Amigo Loans has made it all possible. They were very helpful from the time I applied for a top up until my guarantor was approved. The money was paid in a timely manner. Thank you once again Amigo Loans… Read Full Review

“Stay away from these ......”

Written on: 25/04/2018 by Sanaio29 (1 review written)

Arranged to get a small loan of 1000£ as was the difference i needed to buy a car tought they were fast altough i had a guarantor with excelent credit rating and myself have a good credit rating no CCJ or nothing they been with me on the phone and everything spoked with the guarantor said the money will be in around 2 hr to 48 had wait 3 days still nothing i rang them the say oohhh we have to confirm identity for your guarantor ok then ring him and confirm as i need to buy that particular… Read Full Review

“48hrs ??? ”

Written on: 09/04/2018 by RCH911 (1 review written)

After phone calls to myself and my garantor waited 48 hours to be paid my loan. If you need fast cash don’t bother with these waste of time… Read Full Review

Amigoloans's Response to RCH911's Review

Written on: 18/04/2018

Hi thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. We're sorry you weren’t happy with the Amigo experience.

We will always do everything we can to make sure your loan is paid out as quickly as possible.

We aim to pay out every loan within 24 hours of the guarantor being accepted. If you and your guarantor complete the application online, and all checks are completed without issue, we could get the money to you sooner.

When both you and your guarantor have signed the online agreement and completed your budget plans, we may give you both a quick call to confirm the monthly repayments are affordable. We'll always let you know when we can pay out your loan.

Some things that could slow your application down are:

1. If we're not able to speak to your guarantor when we call.

2. The property your guarantor owns is either in Scotland or Ireland (checking these addresses can take a little bit longer).

3. You've applied over a bank holiday or weekend, in which case we'll process your application as soon as we're back in the office.

4. We need something from you like proof of ID or a bank statement.

If you’d like us to, we’d be happy to look into this further for you. Please just email us with your details.

Read 1 Comment

“Interest rates should not be aloud ”

Written on: 08/02/2018 by Merritthl1959 (1 review written)

The interest rate is diobolical and should not be aloud 49.9 better off going to loan Sharks I did it to help a friend without checking the interest what a mistake. Keep aaay at all costs… Read Full Review

Written on: 12/03/2018

Hi, thanks for leaving your review. I'm sorry for the delay in responding to you.

We make our interest rate clear to all of our customers before they apply for a loan. On the face of it it probably looks a little higher than some of the mainstream lenders. However, we know that millions of people are unable to borrow from banks because they use credit scoring and won't accept them and by having a guarantor, we can charge a much lower APR than some other companies.

As interest is calculated daily, our customers are also able to reduce the amount of interest they pay, by making early or extra payments, or by settling early. We're quite unique in that we don't have any charges for doing so.

If you have any further concerns, we’d be happy to look into this for you. Please just email us with your details.

“Efficient,selfless service ”

Written on: 24/01/2018 by 95Foley (1 review written)

Spoke to a lovely young woman who solved all my query and set out the the timescales for the funds to be received, also really good tone and pace when asking the more uncomftable questions… Read Full Review

“Very fast”

Written on: 09/10/2017 by Florian88 (1 review written)

Very fast and professional team, i have the money in my account in 2 hours. Talk on the phone and online aplication very easy. Thank you. I recomand to family and friends… Read Full Review

“ i will neaver deal with take you to court after one...”

Written on: 04/10/2017

i will neaver deal with take you to court after one missed payment then put lots of court charges on you account… Read Full Review

Written on: 10/10/2017

Hi, thanks for posting your review of Amigo.

We're disappointed to see things didn't meet your expectations. If it would help, we’d be happy to look into what happened. Please just email us with your details.

Read 1 Comment

“e-mails all went directly to junk mail”

Written on: 05/08/2017

This was my first time as guarantor. Probably did not receive the emails in the right order so got very confused especially when I was refused as not being a home owner. ( which I have been for the last 40yrs ) When I phoned I was told no problem, but then had lots of questions fired at me about my contributions to the household budget to which I had no answers as everything in our household is joint Eventually I was accepted & thankfully the money came through almost immediately. My… Read Full Review

Written on: 10/10/2017

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. We're sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

We're sorry you weren’t happy with the Amigo experience, and that there was some confusion at the application stage.

We would like to explain why we run through the process, as we do so with your best interests in mind. It’s really important we check the repayments are affordable before we approve the borrowing. As we're a responsible lender, the last thing we'd want would be to you in financial difficulty, if you were asked to make a payment. We understand that some customers may share their finances with someone else in their household, and we may sometimes ask a few further questions to ensure that we have an accurate understanding of your financial circumstances.

We are happy to hear that your Grandson is enjoying his new camper van!

“Best ever”

Written on: 25/07/2017

Can't thank amigoloans.co.uk enough I couldn't get credit I wanted to build up my credit score and show I can pay they let me have a chance to prove it it was so easy from start to finish everyone I spoke to was lovely and so helpful after checks loan was in guarantors bank within two hours thank u so much for someone believing in me and giving me a chance can't thank u enough… Read Full Review

“Not very good”

Written on: 27/06/2017 by 222Green (1 review written)

Took a loan out for 60 months. It was a top up loan.But making 64 months payments. Have never been told why this is. Never received monthly statements either. Sent them emails, which they are replying too but are dodging my questions. Interest is accrued daily and added on your Pay date each month. My first interest accrued dates were between 14/5/12 and 30/6/12 and the interest added was £100 more then any of the other interest accrued amounts. This is due to a longer time period until the… Read Full Review

Written on: 06/07/2017

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave your comments.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re unhappy with the service that you have received from us. If you'd like us to, we'd be happy to look into this matter further for you. Please just email us with your details.

“Simply the best”

Written on: 21/06/2017 by Jackandjill2017 (1 review written)

What an easy way to borrow money, first class service with a website user friendly. The staff were extremely polite and courteous on the telephone. Very helpful indeed… Read Full Review

“False Adress Used”

Written on: 27/04/2017 by Reedgl251 (1 review written)

Furious that a loan has been taken out using my address and I have reported this to Amigo Loans. I was told that they cannot do anything without the person who's taken it out contacting them ?!?! This is clear identity fraud and they refuse to acknowledge or do anything about it !! Surely this should have come up on there so called credit checking ?!?! Disgraceful !!!… Read Full Review

Written on: 25/05/2017

Hi, thanks for your review.

If it would help, we’d be happy to look into what's happened. Please just email us or call us.

Thanks,
the Amigo Loans team

“Fast and efficient ”

Written on: 14/04/2017 by Juniorg459 (1 review written)

From start to finish the process only took a couple of days and the money was in my guarantors bank and accessible with in the hour… Read Full Review

“very quick and easy no hassel would recommend”

Written on: 13/04/2017 by Noelt130 (1 review written)

very impressed at how quick and easy it was fpr amigo loans to help me out with money would recommend… Read Full Review

“Brilliant service would advise everyone to use this ”

Written on: 12/04/2017 by TaliaWyatt470 (1 review written)

Brilliant service would advise everyone to use this… Read Full Review

“fab ”

Written on: 12/04/2017 by JaylahGuthrie (1 review written)

Very fast friendly didn't judge me or my circumstances . I would definitely recommend… Read Full Review

“Help when needed ”

Written on: 12/04/2017 by uiO'Donnell80 (1 review written)

Excellent Service, quick response and great at helping people with past problems… Read Full Review

“I'm very happy with amigo loans. My credit rating is...”

Written on: 12/04/2017 by 424Merritt (1 review written)

I'm very happy with amigo loans. My credit rating is low because I very rarely have credit and don't have credit cards. So having an amigo loan in my time of need have helped me alot. So I'd just like to say thank you. The process us quick and easy and affordable… Read Full Review

“Best”

Written on: 10/04/2017 by Londonsky85 (1 review written)

I guys I recommend amigo loan for is the best rates and only you guarantor Your friends or partner even if bad credit.they released one for me I am happy because I tried others very hard wasting my time decline and I never had bankrupt or anything, I am really I don't understand those agencies how they work.thanks god here's amigo you will get best loan… Read Full Review

“Excellent ”

Written on: 10/04/2017 by dxGardner277 (1 review written)

Very friendly and very quick to put funds into the bank. Excellent service. … Read Full Review