Adidas World Cup Boots Reviews

• Style

• Performance Enhancement

Adidas World Cup Boots - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Adidas World Cup Boots

“Brilliant! Excellent. Very good”

written by Martinol264 on 27/04/2016

Amazing services. I am very happy. I think they are wonderful and I am so very happy. I feel very joyful like I have won the lottery. I am so happy now I just can not get over it. I feel so happy now. I love my boots!

“Simple, Tough, Reliable”

written by Lydiak420 on 14/03/2016

Maybe somewhat like Roy Keane, these boots do everything they say on the tin, and no more.

“F80 Boots”

written by KeenanTrujillo224 on 03/11/2014

PAPA YEBOAH ASARE Is there a new f 80 and if there is ,is it out Thanks.

“GET BIG BONER”

written by on 06/12/2013

These football boots are worth getting a stiffy about so far this season for my football team in 5 games i have scored 45 goals so i don't really have to say anymore. Get these bad boys now.

“World Cup Football Boots”

written by on 09/07/2012

These Boots Are One Of The Best Adidas Boots Made The Comfort And Control Of The Ball You Get Is Outstanding! I Have These Boots And Bought Them From JJB At A Very Low Price At £89.99 Which May Seem Quite Alot But My Dad Was Telling Me That When They First Came Out In The Shop's They Were Around £100-£130 Depending On The Shop You Went To. They Are Not The Most Stylish Boots In The World But They Clean Very Well And Made Of 100% Kangaroo Leather Enhancing Performance And Maximising Comfort. I Would Suggest These Boots To Either A Defemder Or Midfeilder As They Lack The Lightness Of Todays Synthetic Boots But They Still Are A Light Boot. Either Way If You Are Considering Buying These Boot's Do Not Hesitate They Are Amazing And You Will Never Want Another Pair Of Boots

“Adidas world cup boots made 1978”

written by WOODpecker08 on 20/11/2011

to be honest i dont have these boots yet however i have tried them on and tested them out ive ordered them of sports direct the very next day cause they are so good. honestly you will never find a better boot. Im 12 and my football team I play 4 all choose RUBBISH plastic illuminous boots that look like a laddies purse. the control of the ball you wil get out of these boots and comfort are breathtaking. plzz buy theze bootz!!!

Nattapong's Response to WOODpecker08's Review

Written on: 06/03/2013

i live in thailand i need to order Adidas world cup boots 78 size 8 uk now do you have this product please answer back me on my e-mail
and tell me about can delivery to thailand and total cost fore purchase and pay pound or euro money
thank you ..

“I play rugby so people often wonder why i chose a soft...”

written by on 13/10/2008

I play rugby so people often wonder why i chose a soft leatheed boot.....the thing is i just cannot find any other boot to replace this...its stable reliable and if looked after correctly can last a very long time...its been around for 20 years and still goin strong...very light and is excellent for kicking in!!!

“These boots really are great. From the very moment you...”

written by on 20/07/2008

These boots really are great. From the very moment you put them on, they feel like you have worn them for years which gives you a great control of the ball. Unlike most teenagers, i aslo like the look of these boots, the simple black with three white stripes really appeals to me alot more than the bright Green/Orange/White/Yellow boots most kids go for.
The comfort of these boots really cannot be emphasised enough. World class...really world class.

Comfort 10/10
Style 9/10
Performance Enhancement 10/10
Value for Money 10/10
Overall Rating 10/10

“Great boots and feel great so overall excellent”

written by on 16/07/2008

Great boots and feel great so overall excellent

“The Adidas World Cup football boots are really good...”

written by on 01/04/2008

The Adidas World Cup football boots are really good boots. They are dead comfortable and i think they have helped improve my game. They have made it a lot better for me turning and give me great support when im trying to speed off down the sidelines.

“A really reliable pair of boots, I've had my current...”

written by justkate on 26/03/2008

A really reliable pair of boots, I've had my current pair for 3 years and they're only just beginning to wear. I would definitely recommend them.

“I have had 6 pairs of this shoe. Every time the old...”

written by lopter on 12/02/2008

I have had 6 pairs of this shoe. Every time the old one is worn out I buy a new one, since 1984. I only wear them in very good, soft grounds so they last a lot. When the grass is dry or hard I wear Copa Mundial and recently bought the new Predator Power Swerve HG in black, also a great shoe but I prefer European craftsmanship of the Adidas World Cup boot.

“I have owned 3 pairs of the Adidas World Cup boot and...”

written by vegasboy on 15/07/2006

I have owned 3 pairs of the Adidas World Cup boot and this has to be the best boot of all time, and it still looks great today, its comfy, has great feel, its durable, and wont let your metertasle break, it really does have everything, some top pro's still where them now in its original form, nothing has changed, 28 years after it was introduced for Argentina 78, therefor it has to be the greatest!!!