Samsung E900 Reviews

Design: Mobile
Digital Camera: 4x Zoom 2 Megapixels Digital Camera
Display
Display Size: 240 x 320
Screen Type: 262K Colors (TFT)
Memory
Digital Camera Zoom: 4x Digital Zoom
Other Features
Messaging Formats: SMSMMSPOP3SMTPIMAP4
Data Formats: WAP 2.0XHTMLMIDP2
Phone Features: Caller line identifierIcon caller IDIntegrated speakerphonePhoto caller IDPredictive text input
Organizer Features: Alarm clockCalendar
Applications: CalculatorCountdown timerCurrency converterJAVA ApplicationsJAVA gamesStopwatch
Multimedia Features: Direct photo printing through PictBridgeIntegrated Digital CameraMP3 playerMP3 ringtonesMPEG4 video playbackVideo RecorderPolyphonic ringtones
Address Book Capacity: 1000 Contacts
Other
Height: 9.3 cm
Width: 4.5 cm
Depth: 1.7 cm
Weight: 93 g
Color: BlackGoldSilver

“I bought this Samsung E900 because of its stylish...”

written by on 31/07/2009

I bought this Samsung E900 because of its stylish glossy-black looks. That is the only thing it has going for it, I'm afraid to say.
It is such an irritating phone due to its touch-sensitive keys. You will spend ages going into menus only to accidentally press the wrong key.....back to square one!

“I love the Samsung E900 and have had it for 2 years, I...”

written by on 16/01/2009

I love the Samsung E900 and have had it for 2 years, I quite like the touch sensitive buttons they dont make a noise so is easy to press stuff without hearing that annoying click on phones without touch sensitive Buttons.The camera Quality is quite good and the music player has very good sound the only problem if you have the music player on for too long you lose some of your battery life which is a bad point really. Bluetooth is very easy to use and all in all its a great little phone.

“The E900 is a great phone! Ive been using it for 2...”

written by on 06/12/2008

The E900 is a great phone! Ive been using it for 2 years and never got one single problem with it. I like its very singular and distinctive design, the digital touches are a good point for me. The only little bad point maybe is its a-kinda-somehow slow firmware, but it's not a pain. Well recommend Samsung E900.

☆☆☆☆☆

“Very poor customer service from Samsung. Took 4 weeks...”

written by on 07/10/2008

Very poor customer service from Samsung. Took 4 weeks to tell us that phone would not be covered by warranty. Their 2 year warranty is worthless.

“Hate this phone. Only fun is Bobby Carrot. Heat...”

written by on 27/09/2008

Hate this phone. Only fun is Bobby Carrot. Heat sensitive keys are annoying as you can press them by mistake and lose text you are writing and it takes you place you don't want to go. The battery life is rubbish. There are so many menu systems it takes ages just to send a text. Annoying phone. Not recommended. It just stopped charging altogether, but to be honest I will be glad to recycle it.

“I love the Samsung E900 phone! I've had it just over a...”

written by on 02/09/2008

I love the Samsung E900 phone! I've had it just over a year and have had no major problems with it.
I don't get why people say the touch sensitive keys are a pain. I don't have a problem with them.

“I hate the Samsung E900 phone with a passion! It's...”

written by alockyer on 26/06/2008

I hate the Samsung E900 phone with a passion! It's totally un-user friendly with it's stupid touch sensitive keys. What ' s the point of trying to use the menu ' s, camera etc if the phone cancels or goes back when you ' re in the middle of something! It ' s worse for right-handers as the 'C 'button is on the right and if you get too close to it, as you would if you ' re using it like any normal person, it will cancel what you are doing. It ' s completely unusable in my eyes and is a real pain in the backside, but guess I ' m stuck with it as I was refused a refund. Texting is also more difficult and I wished I ' d stuck to a Nokia. It ' s such a palaver trying to use any punctuation or doing anything other then letters and numbers. Also it ' s so long-winded just trying to send a text message via the phonebook - you have to press the keys no less than 9 times! Not something that will ever catch on - so impractical!

“Samsung E900 Review - I know people say the touch...”

written by on 11/04/2008

Samsung E900 Review - I know people say the touch sensitive is a pain, but it really isn't!!! i love it! its easier than another phone. Great design, features, and fantastic value for money!!

“The touch sensitive buttons are a major pain, you do...”

written by Josso on 11/02/2008

The touch sensitive buttons are a major pain, you do get used to them after a while but I find that you can easily put your thumb over them while texting and cancel the message. However, the interface is good and easy to use. Being able to password messages and files is a feature I've been wanting for years due to friends nosing around, etc. The internal memory is pretty good - obviously to store anything major you'll need a memory card like in most things but it takes the standard mini-SD cards and if you really wanted to store more you could. Overall I'd say that it's a good phone but has some major let downs that kind of ruin the whole experience.

“When I first got this phone, I phone the touch...”

written by on 07/02/2008

When I first got this phone, I phone the touch sensitive buttons extremely hard to deal with, I was texting and my thumb would past the cancel button and it would cancel it all. The screen has broke once.
The games are quite good, once your used to the buttons its a good phone.
I won't deny I've wanted to chuck it out the window many times before.

☆☆☆☆☆

“OK, so I had this phone a year ago but seeing it on...”

written by CMore on 18/01/2008

OK, so I had this phone a year ago but seeing it on here I have to warn prospective buyers or inheritors.
This was without a doubt the single most annoying phone I have owned in 16 years of cellphone usage. You will want to dismantle it with a hammer within weeks of getting hold of it.
You will learn to cringe at the noises it makes.
The touch screen will drive you to despair when you lose yet another entire text message in mid composition.
The battery life, or lack of, will send you crazy.
Getting around this phone is an exercise in frustration. The entire thing often appears to have been designed in order to sneak you onto the internet.
In fact, the entire phone seems designed to push you into a state of rage, while sobbing at the futility of it all.
It will make you yearn for the days of carrier pigeons and town cryers.

“Very good, would definatly get another one. Better...”

written by georgefitzy on 28/12/2007

Very good, would definatly get another one. Better than my sisters lg shine that she got the same day!

“When I first got this Samsung E900, I kept pressing...”

written by babewithbrains on 21/12/2007

When I first got this Samsung E900, I kept pressing the middle button instead of Menu (because you could on my old phone) which was incredibly annoying because it wasted credit on the Internet. It has OK games, but I prefer to download my own. If you are buying a phone for memory, I suggest you buy another phone, because although this has a space for an SD card, the actual phone memory is rubbish.
Good quality camera, photo editing is OK, overall it's a pretty good phone, but annoying because you can only have Black or White skin. I like pink!

“Really good phone. I recommend it to everyone. I have...”

written by Emma 103 on 25/11/2007

Really good phone. I recommend it to everyone. I have never had any problems with the touch sensitive buttons. They are really easy to get used to. I don't know why people are saying this phone is awful. It is the best phone I have ever had.

“Unfortunately, although this phone is stylish to look...”

written by bec35 on 07/10/2007

Unfortunately, although this phone is stylish to look at, it has proven to be annoying through out its use.
If you try to cancel letters or words when writing a text, it will delete all the text.
More often than not I have wanted to throw this phone out of the window!!!
I wouldn't recommend this phone to anyone.

“TRY IT BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO BUY IT.”

written by valli100 on 23/07/2007

TRY IT BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO BUY IT.

“Overall, this phone is decent value for money as the...”

written by Gloria1504 on 11/07/2007

Overall, this phone is decent value for money as the features and coverage are excellent, however, I wouldn't recommend it as the touch keys are an absolute nightmare. Every time I pressed the right key, I pressed the cancel key in error, thus deleting all the text IO had entered. VERY ANNOYING.

“The E900 looks great but is really difficult to use....”

written by bradgirl on 09/07/2007

The E900 looks great but is really difficult to use. Pressing the menu keys can be difficult as they are touch sensitive but sometimes too sensitive, many a time I've been writing a long text and then lost it because the keys have been pressed whilst I've been thinking! The battery life isn't the best, and it can go from 3 bars to no bars in the space of about 3 hours (without talking). The pictures it takes are good and can be transferred to your PC with the included software.

“All together the E900 is quite a good little phone,...”

written by topman101 on 05/07/2007

All together the E900 is quite a good little phone, looks nice, plenty of little tricks inside to play with. I will definitely look at Samsungs again when I upgrade.

“DO NOT BUY - WASTE OF MONEY.”

written by dragon3445 on 27/06/2007

DO NOT BUY - WASTE OF MONEY.