AirSupply Shipping Agents Reviews

AirSupply Shipping Agents - Ask a question now

“OUTSTANDING SERVICE”

Written on: 16/05/2022 by KevinDouglas (1 review written)

I would highly recommend Airsupply Shipping Agents to anyone who needs to relocate their pets around the world. Dealing with her was always a pleasure. She was friendly, communicative, knowledgable and went above and beyond to ensure everything was in place throughout the whole process. This also included the liason with pets for Kenya, ensuring all the import licences and health and welfare of Belle was catered for before,during and after her flight prior to her onward transportation to her final destination. Thank you again for caring and looking after Belle through a stressful process.

“Excellent service, recommended highly ”

Written on: 11/03/2022 by Simo101 (1 review written)

Airsupply Shipping was most diligent in helping me bring my dog from Canada to the UK. She made a very difficult and stressful process seem easy and dealt with all my questions and concerns promptly and thoroughly. I very highly recommend Airsupply Shipping.

“Couldn’t recommend more ”

Written on: 06/11/2021 by amykinni (1 review written)

I couldn’t recommend this company more. We were moving out to the US with the military and couldn’t leave our dog behind. I got in contact with lots of companies, but by far this was the best customer service. The person we dealt with was very helpful, patient and knowledgeable, no question was too silly for her and always responded quickly. It was lovely to hear that she personally saw Rocky when he arrived for his overnight stay, she gave me lots of feedback and made me feel at ease that he was happy and settled. She was interested to hear how Rocky was upon arrival, making sure he had arrived safely. Their service was worth every penny, I will be recommending them to anyone that asks! Thank you yet again for helping us ship Rocky to the other side of the world, relatively stress free!

“Wonderful!”

Written on: 02/07/2021 by Finallyhome (1 review written)

I’m at a loss for words at how amazing one staff member was to me. She took care of me when I didn’t know what to do. This was our 3 attempt to get our fur baby to the UK. She was so helpful even when I was crying on the phone, helped me the entire way through. Always answered my questions no matter how many I had. I’ve looked back and I have over 100 emails between the 2 of us. Without her we would have never made it. She never stopped until our fur baby was in my arms after the long journey. There was only one thing that I didn’t realize and that was that I had to leave the airport to get to the animal center. She may have informed me but I don’t remember I was so stressed. Thank you again for everything.

“Moving our Pet Transatlantic”

Written on: 01/07/2021 by Twillers (1 review written)

Just moved countries, and had the stress and worry about moving our pet too. We reached out to several Pet Transit companies but settled on Airsupply (Passportforpets). And we are so glad we did. They were outstanding! From initial contact, to answering our 250th email, they never faltered. She was superb, always professional and caring about our Pet. Day of travel, thanks to British Airways, was cancelled. Jess handled all the issues and got our Pet on to a flight the following day. Our Pet is now safey here with us, and we can't thank her and PassportforPets enough. No more stress or worry, thanks to her. I would recommend everyone use them to experience the same high quality, professional and caring service

“Hassle free ”

Written on: 25/06/2021 by Louc75 (1 review written)

Thank you so much to the person I dealt with for her help and advice with getting our precious puppy over to his forever home in Boston. She gave great advice and answered any queries quickly. Can’t fault the service and would highly recommend

“Best Service ever !”

Written on: 20/04/2021 by Eliesco (1 review written)

This is the best service I ever had. Was not the first time my cats did a long trip but the experience this time was awesome !! The company really know how to do its job and how to guide the owner through Brithis regulations that could be annoying !!

“The best! ”

Written on: 19/02/2021 by Loreng91 (1 review written)

The person at air supply helped us from the moment she said hello. She was so nice and informative. Gave us all the help and information we needed as well as sorting out a lot of things that needed to be done to get our pet safely. She took all the stress away and made every thing run really smoothly Thank you! I’ll definitely use air supply again

“Trip from London to Stockholm”

Written on: 12/02/2021 by Chellebok (1 review written)

I’ve been in contact with an agent over the phone and email for about a months time and they’ve been splendid! Always happy, priceworthy and great service! My girls got picked up by one of the agents of petsupply on wednesday morning, they saw a vet and then got to the cattery. The night in the cattery was good and then they got to british airways and I picked them up at the airport cargo! Very smooth and I would recommend!

“Responsive and easy to deal with”

Written on: 10/01/2021 by TracyWestern (1 review written)

I as really nervous about shipping our Cat to Croatia. He is a very nervous boy and had to have an overnight stay which worried me and during a pandemic there were not many options! The staff were all so friendly and super responsive over email – always coming back within the hour. The process was really easy and all went fine. Thank you so much!

“Great service, lovely people!”

Written on: 15/12/2020 by Alayne8 (1 review written)

I had my cat Charlie sent from his old home in the UK to an airport in the US for me to pick him up. Before paying, I asked plenty of questions to make sure I knew exactly what was happening. All communication was done through email, and the people who helped me were extremely helpful and kind! He arrived perfectly healthy and happy! Passport for pets provided everything from picking him up to getting him to the airport, although I did have to separately hire a customs agent as he arrived after the day time customs was closed. All in all, an absolutely great service!

“Fantastic service from Airsupply!”

Written on: 30/11/2020 by MelissaTyler (1 review written)

Dealing with a person from Airsupply has been an absolute pleasure. She made contact with me before my pooches even left South Africa, she ensured constant communication which kept me at ease. The professionalism, kindness and support that I received from her was second to none! She continuously assured me that the utmost care would be taken with my boys and ensured that all important information was communicated with all parties involved was maintained. From start to finish I was kept informed. Even the driver was lovely. He made the trip from London to Newcastle on a Friday night to ensure our boys made it home to us, he called when he was approximately 30min away from our home. The friendliest gentleman around. Brilliant service. Highly recommend!

“From SA and Portugal to UK”

Written on: 18/11/2020 by Jarvis185 (1 review written)

Used twice now from both South Africa and Portugal to the UK. Both have been during the global pandemic yet the service has still been amazing. The agent dealt with me both times and she did an amazing job at getting them both to our door safely. She kept me totally in the loop both times and informed me of anything I was unsure of with quick responses back to my emails. Will use this company every single time from now on as we are planning to breed next year and hope to have our dogs shipped out to other countries. I will be recommending this company to everyone who asked for a recommendation. Also the dogs were brought here by a lovely man who was great at helping us get them out the van and dealing with all the paperwork etc. Fantastic company don’t think twice about dealing with them they’re great from start to finish and all super friendly!

“Relocating from Kenya great service”

Written on: 11/11/2020 by Paulcilville (1 review written)

Relocating from Kenya with your help took the stress out moving our treasured pets! Thoroughness along with diligence ensured a great service that I would highly recommend! The person I dealt with kept us updated at all times! Second time using this company I would not look elsewhere, highly recommended....

“Like walking a little old lady across a busy road .”

Written on: 26/10/2020 by Mobbygirl (1 review written)

With rapidly changing directives from the the Philippines I was in need of much needed guidance and advice . With a “gamble” into the unknown with a new Company to me and competitive price I was anxious regarding service and efficiency . I need not have worried . Initially I was guided to an initial departure for our springer through baby steps only to have to cancel through due to Governmental changes . Revisiting again months later we tried again , this time with new obstacles from abroad and despite exhausting an initial option that proved too expensive we settled on another choice . They were both patient and understanding and despite yet another bombshell they took the strain through clear and timeous direction and simply did “what it said on the tin “. No extras, no fuss , no complaint .Never too much fuss for them ,always responsive - no gamble for you !

“Friendly, professional support - Peru --> UK pet shipping”

Written on: 21/10/2020 by PeteJW (1 review written)

The person I dealt with from AirSupply was a great help bringing out pet cocker spaniel to the UK from Peru during COVID-19, when the regulations at HARC were constantly changing. She coordinated directly with the company shipping our dog from Peru, and was always one step ahead. Would defintiely recommend to others!

“Frenchie relocating to the US from the UK”

Written on: 02/10/2020 by sandra_green (1 review written)

We were among many affected by the global pandemic, resulting in numerous delays in receiving our visas, which continually pushed our best guesses at a timeline. It was messy, stressful but the person I dealt with from Passport for Pets (a subsidiary of Air Supply Shipping agents) made it all very smooth and clear as far as Coco’s relocation, our French bulldog, was concerned. She proved to be a thorough coordinator as she provided important details and answered questions promptly. That alleviated much of our stress. She successfully navigated obstacles coordinating many changes due to our forever changing plans due to Covid. She listened to our concerns about our dog’s easily over-excited personality, was easy to work with, communicated promptly and thoroughly, and was unfailingly courteous and professional. She made us feel valued and reassured throughout this whole process. We had been separated from Coco for over 5 months, and I literally cried with relief and happiness when he arrived at the cargo center in LAX healthy and happy. We will be forever grateful to Passport for Pets for their exemplary team effort to reunite us, especially during these unprecedented times. If you're planning a move with your pet and don't know where to start, they will help you, could not recommend them enough.

“Professional and Polite”

Written on: 05/08/2020 by KMahar (1 review written)

The person I dealt with flew our dog out to Australia from the UK at the crazy time in 2020. Not an easy task given all the airline and airport changes, with each challenge she solved and managed we feel it was almost a little miracle to have our dog here in Australia with us given these uncertain times. The biggest thank you to the person I dealt with and the team we we will be forever grateful for your support and help getting Matilda back to in Australia. Thank you for the email and telephone support during the entire process from start to finish. No question was too hard or a problem - A+ for customer support not something you find often in the UK.

“Above and Beyond!”

Written on: 06/05/2020 by jessicaandlee (1 review written)

I'm naming my first child after this man! We just want to say a HUGE thank you to the man I dealt with for making our journey that little bit smoother. Last week, we were informed by the military that we would be relocating from UK to USA with 48 hours notice... The situation called for a hero.. Enter, this man. He not only liaised with us but also sandwiched 10 days work into 2 by getting our beloved dog PUKKI to arrive in Mississippi, not only the same day, but 2 hours later. He would've had PUKKI on the same flight, however, due to the pet cargo embargo of COVID-19 it wasn't legally possible. This man was kind, caring, considerate and went the extra mile when formulating plans at the last minute for everything to come together - we're so thankful for all of his efforts throughout the 48 hours. Lastly another big shout out to the lady I dealt with for booking our flights and being an absolute star throughout. I'd highly recommend this complete professionals to anyone thinking of moving overseas with pets. They literally know what they're doing!

“Above and beyond”

Written on: 26/03/2020 by GaryJBJersey (1 review written)

During an incredibly stressful house move, thrown into disarray by the Coronavirus, the person I dealt with absolutely delivered (pun intended) when it came to organising shipment of our cats from the UK to Jersey. Methods of transport were rapidly drying up, options incredibly limited, but he took the decent route of not gouging us on price and keeping us updated at all stages. Very fair in all aspects. We have a second shipment coming via his service as well - these was organised swiftly and under the same circumstances. Highly recommended.