Marmite Reviews

Marmite

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Excellent Product”

Written on: 20/04/2021 by Stefan_Flores (6 reviews written)

Marmite is best brand of jam. Quality is excellent. Quantity is nice. Price is affordable. I always have it with bread. Taste is yummy and delicious. Happy customer. Recommended to friends… Read Full Review

“Good taste”

Written on: 19/01/2021 by Dan-J (8 reviews written)

It tastes really good. Use it as a spread on toast with butter. Its high in protein as well… Read Full Review

“A rare delicacy here in Texas”

Written on: 26/06/2012 by rowlandskarol (1 review written)

I have a british "mate" who brings this over with him when he visits us (flouting the no food import rules!) but we love Marmite. It's not possible to get it locally so we use Amazon.co.uk and bulk-order. Marmite rules!… Read Full Review

“Marmite - love it or hate it?”

Written on: 12/06/2012 by Richie010101 (10 reviews written)

I can't understand how people could dislike this product - Marmite on toast or better still marmite and cheese on toast is a simple but amazing taste. I think it would be my desert island food… Read Full Review

“I absolutely love marmite! They say, you either love...”

Written on: 10/09/2009 by Taylott (173 reviews written)

I absolutely love marmite! They say, you either love it or you hate. I suppose it is an acquired taste, and not for everyone.

It's actually very good for you, full of goodness, and vegetarian friendly!

If you've never tried it before, I suppose it's quite hard to explain the taste. Slightly sharp? It is a yeast extract!

Marmite tastes great on toast, and equally nice on its own in a sandwich. I've heard it actually goes really well with cheese! I've yet to try this combination. You… Read Full Review

“As a child, and the daughter of a self confessed...”

Written on: 18/01/2007 by bakedbeanqueen (54 reviews written)

As a child, and the daughter of a self confessed Marmite addict, I was horrified by the stuff. But in my teenage years, I have been rightfully converted to the wonders of the yeast extract product. Now I can't get it on my toast thick enough! The mere smell of it, in all its savoury goodness, is enough to get my mouth watering!

Try it. And you'll change your mind on whether you are a hater or not… Read Full Review

Garryf's Response to bakedbeanqueen's Review

Written on: 07/02/2007

bakedbeanqueen. Nice review - jolted my memory. My Wife was a Nurse in a Children's Hospital. Lots of underdeveloped kids. They used to feed them with lots of Marmite, and the results were amazing. They soon grew into healthy "full grown" kids for their age. The results were never scientifically proven, but all the nurses knew. So it was stopped. So thank your Mum.
<br/>