Marmite Reviews

Marmite - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Marmite

“not regular taste”

written by Den-6 on 17/05/2021

It not your regular taste. Try it if only you are ready to taste some new flavor. Taste good has as a spread.

“It's great for your eyes and skin”

written by FainaCaspian on 21/04/2021

It's great for your eyes and skin Marmite is also packed with the other B vitamins, B1 (thiamin), B2 (riboflavin) and B3 (niacin). They are essential for breaking down carbohydrate into glucose and for keeping your eyes and skin healthy.

“Excellent Product”

written by Stefan_Flores on 20/04/2021

Marmite is best brand of jam. Quality is excellent. Quantity is nice. Price is affordable. I always have it with bread. Taste is yummy and delicious. Happy customer. Recommended to friends.

“Tasty Jams”

written by Ruhilal on 15/04/2021

Spread it thinly on a slice of dry toast, it is strong but I enjoyed it. It contains vitamin B and 100% Vegetarian.

“Good taste”

written by Dan-J on 19/01/2021

It tastes really good. Use it as a spread on toast with butter. Its high in protein as well.

“A rare delicacy here in Texas”

written by rowlandskarol on 26/06/2012

I have a british "mate" who brings this over with him when he visits us (flouting the no food import rules!) but we love Marmite. It's not possible to get it locally so we use Amazon.co.uk and bulk-order. Marmite rules!

“Marmite - love it or hate it?”

written by Richie010101 on 12/06/2012

I can't understand how people could dislike this product - Marmite on toast or better still marmite and cheese on toast is a simple but amazing taste. I think it would be my desert island food.

“I absolutely love marmite! They say, you either love...”

written by Taylott on 10/09/2009

I absolutely love marmite! They say, you either love it or you hate. I suppose it is an acquired taste, and not for everyone.

It's actually very good for you, full of goodness, and vegetarian friendly!

If you've never tried it before, I suppose it's quite hard to explain the taste. Slightly sharp? It is a yeast extract!

Marmite tastes great on toast, and equally nice on its own in a sandwich. I've heard it actually goes really well with cheese! I've yet to try this combination. You can buy marmite from all the top supermarkets, and pretty much anywhere. Reasonably priced, I'd recommend marmite, I love it!

“As a child, and the daughter of a self confessed...”

written by bakedbeanqueen on 18/01/2007

As a child, and the daughter of a self confessed Marmite addict, I was horrified by the stuff. But in my teenage years, I have been rightfully converted to the wonders of the yeast extract product. Now I can't get it on my toast thick enough! The mere smell of it, in all its savoury goodness, is enough to get my mouth watering!

Try it. And you'll change your mind on whether you are a hater or not.

Garryf's Response to bakedbeanqueen's Review

Written on: 07/02/2007

bakedbeanqueen. Nice review - jolted my memory. My Wife was a Nurse in a Children's Hospital. Lots of underdeveloped kids. They used to feed them with lots of Marmite, and the results were amazing. They soon grew into healthy "full grown" kids for their age. The results were never scientifically proven, but all the nurses knew. So it was stopped. So thank your Mum.
<br/>