The Chandelier Restaurant at The Spa Hotel, Royal Tunbridge Wells Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

“Superb food, presentation, local, seasonal, flavour,...”

Written on: 13/11/2009 by cajonesing (1 review written)

Superb food, presentation, local, seasonal, flavour, combinations, bread excellent, wonderful scallops and Muscat, seabass and nettles with Langoustine ravioli, my wife said this was the best thing she had ever tasted, I was a little insulted because I do cook a lot at home, once I had tried it I had to submit to talent.

As I said in my comments to the other review, I will book again at the first opportunity when back in the UK… Read Full Review

“The service and staff, in The Dining Room of The Spa...”

Written on: 12/07/2006 by 1949mel (1 review written)

The service and staff, in The Dining Room of The Spa Hotel, I cannot fault. Discreet but very attentive staff wait on you hand and foot. You will find the staff have great knowledge of the food and can recommend the ideal wine for each dish. Since new executive, Chef Steve Cole, has been at The Spa, I have to say how fantastic the food has become… Read Full Review

Cajonesing's Response to 250932_1949mel's Review

Written on: 13/11/2009

I found this review very helpful because...it is why I booke dfor dinner.
<br/>
<br/>Food is superb, the highest standard I have ever experienced in an hotel restaurant.
<br/>
<br/>will be back next time in south of the UK

Read 1 Comment