Crossair Reviews

• Customer service

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of food

Crossair - Ask a question now

“I had flown with Crossair to Basel a few times as I...”

Written on: 11/07/2006 by djeva1 (51 reviews written)

I had flown with Crossair to Basel a few times as I was living in Freiburg which was convenient for me. I found the flight staff very friendly, prompt and helpful. It was quite a short flight therefore a variety of filled rolls were served which I thought was very adequate plus a drink followed by a chocolate treat. I found that the flight coming into Basel looked quite exciting, I had a window seat and could see the Black Forest. When the plane was about to land, it felt as though it was doing… Read Full Review