Lost Prophets, Liberation Transmission Reviews

Lost Prophets, Liberation Transmission - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Lost Prophets, Liberation Transmission

Lost Prophets, Liberation Transmission

“Lost Prophets should keep at what they're doing and...”

Written on: 24/09/2008

Lost Prophets should keep at what they're doing and they will go far even though they are already really famous… Read Full Review

“Lostprophets: Liberation Transmission:”

Written on: 24/03/2008 by dooshbag08 (6 reviews written)

Lostprophets: Liberation Transmission:
The first song I heard by this band was rooftops which coincidently is my favorite song because I loved that song so much I had to get the album that it was on.
Everyday Combat: I loved this song the start of it got me hooked I love the chorus it is brilliant it has a catchy rhythm to it too.
A Town Called Hypocrisy: I found that this was a better song than the first as it didn ' t get me hooked but it did make me blast it out which I only do with the… Read Full Review