Counter Strike: Condition Zero Reviews

• Graphics

Counter Strike: Condition Zero - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Counter Strike: Condition Zero

Counter Strike: Condition Zero

“Condition Zero is a must buy for any FPS gamer, Its...”

Written on: 06/04/2008 by SickoJay (10 reviews written)

Condition Zero is a must buy for any FPS gamer, Its the only counter strike game which features a single player campaign, which you have to complete challenges to win the round and advance to the next level,

Great game overall, 5/5

And its cheap too! Well recommend Counter Strike for the PC… Read Full Review

“Counter Strike: Condition Zero is a very good game...”

Written on: 17/04/2006 by Galbytorix (23 reviews written)

Counter Strike: Condition Zero is a very good game with a variety of maps and weapons/defences. I think this game is a great shoot em up game and you can try breaking a CS marathon or a CS slaughter. I also love the fact you can choose the sides and also the exact type of that group. I always choose Arctic Avengers for terrorists and GIGN for the counter - terrorists. I don't really like it when you are in buy mode and you have a time limit, so if I'm distracted for 15 seconds, I have to go… Read Full Review

“Having heard the good reviews about the Counter...”

Written on: 02/04/2006 by Jonno (31 reviews written)

Having heard the good reviews about the Counter Strike: Condition Zero PC game from my friends, I decided to take the plunge and buy this game for the great price of £5.99 secondhand from Amazon.co.uk. The only thing I can say is this game was worth every penny. I have played online for over 20 hours, and this game is very addictive and fun.

The online infrastructure is user friendly and easy to navigate. The graphics may seem a bit dated, but this was an advantage, as my old computer cannot… Read Full Review

“Overall, I rate the Counter Strike: Condition Zero PC...”

Written on: 15/03/2006 by Monkxap (1 review written)

Overall, I rate the Counter Strike: Condition Zero PC game 10/10. I think it's one of the most exciting Massive Multiplayer Online games there is, and there as millions that play this. I prefer it more than Counter Strike 1.6 and Counter Strike: Source.

If you like First Person Shooter (FPS) games then this is the one you should buy.

I bought it and I had no problems with it what-so-ever. All I can say is it's my favourite FPS game, and that it's a great buy… Read Full Review

Taylor9991's Response to Monkxap's Review

Written on: 28/01/2007

Good review! I might try the Counter Strike: Condition Zero PC game out.

Read 1 Comment

“It was fun playing Counter Strike: Condition Zero the...”

Written on: 24/02/2004 by dharavdevani (1 review written)

It was fun playing Counter Strike: Condition Zero the sound effects are also good along with great action & animatation… Read Full Review