Space Kitchens Reviews - www.spacekitchens.co.uk

Summary

Read and write reviews of Space Kitchens. Have you visited their website, www.spacekitchens.co.uk or have you heard about Space Kitchens and want to know more? Here at Review Centre you can read independent and honest reviews written by consumers just like you!
Space Kitchens www.spacekitchens.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Space Kitchens www.spacekitchens.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Replacement door????”

Written on: 06/08/2011 by bagpuss0101 (1 review written)

I bought a Space kitchen 6 years ago and all in all it's been good. However i now need to replace my dish washer door and cant seem to speak with anyone that can help me match it up to my existing units....any advice would be great. Deb… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to bagpuss0101's Review

Written on: 11/09/2011

Basically you'll never get anywhere with them, they've got your money and that's where their interests end. Write to BBC Watchdog - you'll be in good company!

Cpj1's Response to bagpuss0101's Review

Written on: 27/11/2012

Terrible service (repetitive breakdown of kitchen appliances - protracted resolution of issue).

Refusal to fulfill contractual obligations. Having agreed on purchase price with SP official and signed of on contract, was subsequently told by a senior official of company that they were not prepared to deliver at the contractually agreed price.

Ended up having to offer an extra £500 (they wanted considerably more) or being left high and dry at Christmas time. Suing the company for non-fulfillment of contractual obligation would, of course, have cost time and money. Effectively held to ransom.

Not impressed.

Jmorris130's Response to bagpuss0101's Review

Written on: 12/09/2011

Hi Deb,
I too am having a problem getting replacement doors, after phoning and holding lots of times, I have now been advised to mail [email protected] which I have just done. However I am not holding my breath at getting a response.

Good Luck, if you get anywhere let me know and I'll do the same back.

Julie x

Guest's Response to bagpuss0101's Review

Written on: 12/09/2011

I'm also having issues with this, due to a flood in my home 1 of our doors needs replacing, I have been told to mail them on [email protected] which I am about to do, but i'm not holding my breath for a response back.
Good Luck

Read 4 Comments

“If I had read the reviews before I would have not got...”

Written on: 31/07/2008

If I had read the reviews before I would have not got the kitchen from Space Kitchens. First they charged me 4000 pound more on top of the qoute they gave me. I got the trading stantard involved and they got me out of that mess. Now it's been over 3 months and I still haven't got my guarantee and now I have problems with the draws and lot of other things and I can't seem to get hold of them. It is as if no one picks the phone up. The customer service is poor. If I had any idea this is what… Read Full Review