Space Kitchens Reviews - www.spacekitchens.co.uk

Summary

Read and write reviews of Space Kitchens. Have you visited their website, www.spacekitchens.co.uk or have you heard about Space Kitchens and want to know more? Here at Review Centre you can read independent and honest reviews written by consumers just like you!
Space Kitchens www.spacekitchens.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Space Kitchens www.spacekitchens.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“c--p”

Written on: 03/02/2012 by barry-williams (1 review written)

i brought a kitchen some time ago the work tops have bubbled the doors are only covered in sticky paper workmanship is absoulotly rubbish sink waste not connected what more can isay rubbish you work hard to buy nice things for your home and you get what I think are cowboys to sell and fit what you think is going to be avery nice kitchen… Read Full Review

“Claim under Space kitchens guarantee”

Written on: 24/01/2012

I was pressured into having a space kitchen installed 5yrs ago and had very similar experiences that all the other customers wrote about in their reviews. I replaced the built in fridge-freezer and dishwasher 2yrs after installation and now the cupboard fronts are all worn and warped and the kickboards are the same. I paid £8000 for this kitchen and expected it to look good for much longer than 5yrs. I am now trying to make a claim but have been asked to fill out a claim form and forward… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 04/06/2012

I installed a kitchen from Space Kitchens and although I was initially quite pleased at the design and ordering stage, the service seemed to fall apart after they had my money. The fitter was sub contracted and no accoountability given by the company. He made an awful mess with masonry left behind the kickboards, electrics and plastering was abysmal. The interior shelving of the cupboards is shoddily fitted and falls apart with the slightest provocation. The sink waste was never properly sealed, worktops have since bubbled at the join and the clock onTeka oven zeroed itself after a power cut. Web searches revealed that this is a fault with the product and although easily remedied, I have to pay £40 call out charge to have an engineer reset it since it is now outwith the year warranty. All in all a disappointing purchase of over £8,000 which I look at every day and weep.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 05/07/2012

Did you ever manage to sort out your kitchen?
We had ours fitted in 2010 and they estimated a 4 day installation which ended up been 7 days. The project manager was ignorant and we never saw him after day 1. The design that they were working from didn't work and as they were pressured for time, they weren't willing to alter. After a few months we had a problem with the dishwasher and Neff said it was fitted too tight, I rang Space Kitchens and they were out within 2 hours and had moved the unit - couldn't believe it what great service.... 18 months on, it hasn't been moved enough. Neff have been out 3 times and now say they dishwasher is flexing when hot as it is tight in the unit and is letting steam out of the top and warping the door. The kitchen tap has been leaking badly for days and so I have rang to ask for a repair over a week ago and was told a form was in the post. No form arrived so I rang again to be told it was Royal Mails fault - which I don't believe and another would be put in the post. They will not come out until the form is returned and the £90 fee paid and will not do business over the phone, so I am left with no alternative but to buy a new tap and get a plumber in, but don't know what to do about the dishwasher door as I feel it is Space Kitchens responsibilty but have no faith in the organisation at all.

Read 2 Comments

“can someone pls tell me i have space kitchens coming...”

Written on: 21/02/2011

can someone pls tell me i have space kitchens coming at 3.30 today! will they be here hours and i have told them i cannot afford a new kitchen but on the phone were very keen on coming even though i told them i cannot afford one! help... what should i do?… Read Full Review

“Hade a phone call from space kitchens they said they...”

Written on: 06/08/2010

Hade a phone call from space kitchens they said they had money to spend on kichens in this area and would we be intrested in a new kitchen, we agreed for a sales person to call, he arrived at 2pm and stayed for 3 hrs to cut a long story short they gave us a guote for £16.400 far to much then he phoned his manager and reduced it to £8.200 still far to much then he phoned again useing our phone and we got £1,5000 off the price. We said we did not want to spend that much and could not afford it… Read Full Review

“Had my kitchen fitted three years ago, never quite...”

Written on: 25/04/2010

Had my kitchen fitted three years ago, never quite finished off. Keep getting sales calls trying to get us to sign up for another piece of household upgrade. I don't like cold calling and always say 'no thanks' and put the phone down. Just had the owners of space kitchens ring me FOUR times and the last was to tell me he was tearing up my guarantee. Don't touch these people. They're bullies and they think we're stupid… Read Full Review

“Recieved a call form a rep from Space Kitchens and as...”

Written on: 17/04/2009 by Brownbear (1 review written)

Recieved a call form a rep from Space Kitchens and as i was lookin to have my kitchen done accepted the request for a rep to vist, as many have said already, the sales pitch is tremendously tedious as im didnt really care bout company history, i wanted to knw what the deal was and how much it was going to set me back. due to lenghy process of the pitch, the rep had to return the next day with which he bought a colleague (area manager supposedly) who after a bit of number crunchin quoted a price… Read Full Review