Meyer Anolon Professional Frying Pan Reviews

Meyer Anolon Professional Frying Pan
2.5

Meyer Anolon Professional Frying Pan - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Meyer Anolon Professional Frying Pan

“Don't fry in the frying pan”

written by KaydenSuarez on 15/04/2014

My Anolon frying pan lost its non-stick coating so I sent it back to Meyer.Got back a letter blaming me for everything,some things being true some are not such as using caustic substances on it.What is true that I fried in it.What's more I fried a steak which needs high temperature. Now I am told that I should have known better.So I bought a frying pan in which frying is not allowed. Now you know.

“Replacing 12 year old pans !”

written by Cyclemad59 on 20/11/2013

Bought a sauté pan and small saucepan about 12 years ago and have had no problems at all, I'm very careful to only use plastic utensils, tried not to over-heat the pans and never put in a dishwasher. They've been great so I hope if I am buying the same product I get the same quality

“Expensive, but bad quality. Non-stick comes off easily”

written by on 05/10/2013

Agree with many others about non-stick coating coming off. Not bothered with contacting Anolon customer service after reading the experience of others on here. Saving myself the headache. Will just avoid Anolon products in future.

“Anolon Pots DO NOT BUY. Forget their 10yr warrenty!!!”

written by on 24/03/2013

I spent £150 on these pots, which were 50% off in the sale price (£300) at Debenhams. I thought investing in a profession, heavy duty, non-stick pot set, boosting a 10 yr guarantee was the right thing to do. The handles get hot, which is a health and safety issue and the colour on the outside discolours after a while which makes them look terrible and cheap. I plan to write to the company's head office, asking what covers their warrenty along with the detailing what i have experienced with their goods. People forget blogging and writing reviews, yes it helps other consumers decide on these products but also take the time to write to the company too... As consumers we have rights and when products fail, I feel it is our right to be compensated when items we buy do not meet our expectations set by the manufactures.

“ANOLON”

written by on 17/03/2012

I bought Anolon Cookware a few years ago at Macy's. Everything I bought has peeled. I spent a fortune and feel it is outrageous. I thought this would last me until death do us part. Expecially since I bought this in my old age. I frankly do not know what to do. They certainly do not make things the way they use to.

“WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANOLON”

written by Lovetocook on 16/10/2011

I purchased an ANOLON Skillet pan and paid almost $200 just under two years ago now. After around a year and half the non stick character started to changed and from then on it has just deteriorated. Now after almost two years the pan is just about useless. Whatever I cook it sticks to the pan whether with alot of liquid or for frying. I did send it back to Meyer but they were very clever on escaping the 'LIFE TIME WARANTY' claiming that the pan had been overheated and had signs of oil on it!!!...I followed up with the Customer Service Manager asking them how a person is supposed to not heat up a pan used for cooking! Pathetic service pathetic product save yourselves the money and buy any product but not anolon. The hole point in purchasing expensive cookware is to not have to buy a new one every other year ie. you purchase once and it lasts you due to high quality material etc. NOT THE CASE WITH ANOLON inferior quality and inferior material. I can't warn people enough to keep away from this company and their inferior products.

“Definitely not recommend Anolon. ”

written by on 06/02/2011

Definitely not recommend Anolon.

Bought several Meyer Anolon Professional products including Frying Pan, wok and pots.

Within a year after using frying pan it started losing the non-stick character, and now whenever I cook food just sticks to the pan.

With the wok, the surface is peeling and get mixed in with the food! Now I hardly use them.

I saw several posts in other websites that the so-called "lifetime guarantee" does not exist, and if you return the damaged products to Anolon they will just return to you claiming the products are "over-heated". So I don't even want to waste the postage charge to return them if they just return the damaged products back to me.

“If you are very, very careful the non-stick will last...”

written by on 11/10/2010

If you are very, very careful the non-stick will last a year or 2, but you can't get them replaced when it wares out, dispite the marketing claims.

“lasted for about a year”

written by on 19/09/2010

lasted for about a year

“We have a number of Meyer pans (Anolon) and the same...”

written by on 13/09/2010

We have a number of Meyer pans (Anolon) and the same thing has happened on all of them - the non-stick fails relatively quickly (<2 years) despite using as Meyer suggest, and when we have asked Meyer to honour their guarantee, there is the standard brush-off over how we haven't cleaned the pan properly (although it got properly washed by hand after every use) and how we must have used it on heat which is "too high" - although we don't generally use a high heat setting. Really disappointed with the Meyer customer service - would advise everyone to avoid and buy from another manufacturer (note that Meyer also make Circulon).

“Meyer Analon professional frying pan, have 2 sizes of...”

written by on 29/04/2010

Meyer Analon professional frying pan, have 2 sizes of these and for the first year or so, was v pleased with them, however they soon lost their non-stick coating, sent them back to meyer at a cost of £10 and they refused to replace them saying I had used high heat! Disgusting, do not buy, how can you fry fillet steak on low heat - they are not fit for purpose! Very argumentative customer service! Should be endorsed with low heat only or guarantee void everywhere on the packaging etc

“I love the range of Meyer Analon Professional pans I...”

written by on 28/03/2010

I love the range of Meyer Analon Professional pans I bought! I also have the skillet, large stock pan and knives, they are fantastic to cook with, durable and I'm still enjoying the way they look and feel! Although they are not to be put in the dishwasher, they are really easy to clean and care for. I am looking at the bakeware to buy next and I cannot imagine I would buy any other make in future...endorsement indeed.

“Analon pans are wonderful, easy to clean, great heat...”

written by on 22/01/2010

Analon pans are wonderful, easy to clean, great heat distribution,handles do not get unbearably hot. the only drawback is they are not dishwasher proof. but they are so easy to wash it doesn't really matter.

“I have the complete range of anolon professional pans...”

written by Happyfaces on 29/08/2009

I have the complete range of anolon professional pans and as long as you read the care/cooking instructions they will last years. I use less gas as the flame is turned right down during cooking because they conduct heat so well. I add only a little water to vegetables they almost steam with the lids in place, excellent range, should have bought them years ago.

“Brought a Meyer Anolon Professional Frying Pan from...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by User A on 29/06/2009

Brought a Meyer Anolon Professional Frying Pan from the Ultra Clad range recently. There was staining from over heating on the first use. We have an induction stove, and only used setting 7 of 9. Can't imagine what will happen to the pan if the full setting were used. The manual does not outline what is the highest setting that can be used, just noting that not to be overheated. Which leaves me to question what constitutes overheating, and when does a frying pan fail to be a frying pan. The pan was sent away to the manufacturers, and returned saying it was not a factory fault.

Happyfaces's Response to 469906_User A's Review

Written on: 29/08/2009

The Anolon Professional range including frying pans clearly state in the leaflet that should be read before first use, that these pans are recommended for all cooker types except 'INDUCTION'. (Under the paragraph Stove-Top Cooking). I have the complete range and highly recommend them to anyone.

“Provided that the pan is used within the manufacturers...”

written by on 22/03/2009

Provided that the pan is used within the manufacturers recommended temperature range, the non stick coating will last for years.

If you go above the recommended temperature, the pan will burn and Meyer do not guarantee if you do this!!

“My Meyer Anolon Professional Frying Pan is great with...”

written by on 29/05/2008

My Meyer Anolon Professional Frying Pan is great with the non-stick coating cooks quickly on low settings and transfers from hob to oven for finishing.

“The Meyer Anolon Professional Frying Pan starts out...”

written by on 02/12/2007

The Meyer Anolon Professional Frying Pan starts out good, but then looses its non-stick.
Analon then did not honour their guarantee.

“The Meyer Anolon Professional Frying Pan is excellent...”

written by lcjohnny on 30/06/2006

The Meyer Anolon Professional Frying Pan is excellent for low fat frying. It is a delight to use. I have finally given up my seasoned cast-iron skillet!

It has an extremely good non-stick surface. There is little heat transfer to the handle. It has a good thick heavy base. It is easy to use because it has a very long handle, and it fries anything easily, and then cleans easily too!