Banana Shoes www.bananashoes.co.uk Reviews

Banana Shoes www.bananashoes.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Banana Shoes www.bananashoes.co.uk

Banana Shoes www.bananashoes.co.uk

“Pleaser boots and shoes”

written by mpRoy314 on 05/01/2018

Hi all just thought I would leave a review on here for Bananashoes.co.uk... My wife loves the Pleaser range of shoes/boots and I have bought several pairs for her, the service I got from Bannashoes as always been excellent with a very speedy dispatch and deliver. I made yet another purchase December 2017 and was concerned they would not come on time for Christmas so contacted the company and got a reassurance they would be delivered on time and they sure kept their promise... Excellent Service Speedy dispatch Very fast delivery

“BEST COMPANY FOR BUYING SHOES ”

written by McCarty361 on 21/12/2017

Since I am extremely pleased with the purchase of dance shoes in the Bananashoes online store, I recommend it to all women. Personal relationship with the adviser, who advised me on the choice of dance shoes, especially impressed me. Friendly, reliable, helpful and patient.! Excellent experience and great shoes!

“They have had almost £50 of my money for a month and...”

written by 467Sims on 12/10/2017

They have had almost £50 of my money for a month and they are ignoring both 'phone calls and emails to enquire why my goods haven't been delivered. Be extremely careful if you are considering placing an order with them.

“Great, friendly and give 100% great service”

written by Sarah-loves-shoes on 19/02/2015

Just wanted to write a nice review not enough people take the time to say something nice about a company people are always quick to drag companies through the mud for the things and can’t be helped or human errors which happens to use all at some point. But Bananashoes is a fabulous company the staff and lovely and always does everything they can to help I have now been shopping with bananashoeshoes for a few years and no matter what I know they care about their customers and if and items not in stock they let you know straight away, if the item is in stock they let you the orders been shipped that same day. If it been the weekend as they are closest over the weekends they let you know first thing on Monday straight away they let you know you order has gone out. Etc. etc. I could go on about Bananashoes forever say great thing but I don’t want to go on. You’re always going to get people saying bad things about any company because some people just like complain and make something out of nothing. But just remember Bananashoes sell great affordable stuff and always put 100% effort into helping us the customers out. Thank for reading  x

“Dont bother - you wont get your order!”

written by AbbeyHanley on 13/12/2014

Ordered a pair of pleaser boots 3 weeks ago. Still dont have them now. They take your money, then ignore your emails, don't respond to voicemails, and during office hours they take the phone off the hook so you get a constant engaged tone. They also operate under the site - sexyhighheels.co.uk The only time i got a response from them was when ik told them they had until lunctime before i report them to trading standards. That was a week ago. They told me the boots would arrive this week. Surprise Surprise they havent turned up. If id have known they were going to take this long i wouldnt have bothered. Awful customer sevice, just smacks of fobbing you off!! AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!!

“Unreliable! Avoid.”

written by Ruizhx407 on 11/10/2014

I have bought some Pleasers boots (knowing the brand means you should know what size you fit into) 2 weeks ago. It took them 7 days to send me an email to tell they were dispatched and they are yet to arrive. Overall i don't feel the small saving (maybe £10 over an £80 spending) is worth the risk and the hassle. Avoid or be prepared for a loooong wait and potential chasing...

“lovely designs and best quality”

written by Wentworthpp136 on 15/08/2014

Banana Shoes is the place that have class leading quality and trendy shoes for sale. i have bought a pair for my darling (*****) get one for yours and present her as a gift

“so many shoes and i love to see”

written by Paisleyf142 on 28/07/2014

the shoes style are so many ,i have bought much shoes from it she can change the wrong size when i bought the heel and my son sports shoes just like this ADIDAS porsche bounce s6 sneakers.THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

“Mixed feelings - be careful”

written by Jamie1945 on 27/03/2014

I'm a man and ordered a pair of UK size 9 court shoes [5-inch heels and ½ inch platform] for a fun mixed-sex clothing-share party. When they arrived, they did say size 9 on the box and inside each shoe. But they weren't; at most Size 8 and maybe 7s. I returned them and asked for replacement size 11 which wasn't available in that style. After a lot of phone calls and emails, I got something about right on the very morning of the evening event. With an extra charge for the exchange and the postage. Moral of story: order 2 sizes bigger than you need. I also saw the same shoes some time later at slightly [£2] lower prices elsewhere, so was annoyed to have made the mistake on size, and by their response on extra charges. Otherwise OK and the event was a hoot.

“Really.....”

written by on 30/07/2013

Well lets start with the stock they are selling they do not have in stock themselves and instead are selling other peoples stock at inflated prices claiming to offer a discount. Customer service is a joke, didnt bother to keep me upto date with my order until I got on their case about it. Awaiting delivery now so we'll see but I somehow doubt the quality will be brilliant. Overall I won't be using this firm again, Amazon or Ebay are faster and safer!!

“Shipping & repies”

written by on 15/11/2012

I haven't yet received my order, and as an international customer and no information about international delivery times I had to email to ask when my order would be despatched and/or arrive. I emailed them a day after i placed my order and got a response straight away saying it had been processed and dispatched. I'll write another review once i've received the product but i'm very happy so far. International shipping was only 10 pounds which I'm very happy about and is more affordable than a lot of sites that usually double your order cost as international shipping, thanks Banana

Gunsandgarters's Comment

Written on: 26/11/2012

So its been 11 days since i placed my order and I send them an email 3 days ago and no reply about when my shoes might arrive.
Im starting to get worried now :(

Read 1 Comment

“Placed an order with banana shoes and had quick...”

written by on 17/12/2010

Placed an order with banana shoes and had quick response but when shoes arrived they were so small I couldn't get my feet through the bridge strap .I'm a size 5 and clothes size 12 so pretty normal.I had ordered an English size 5. On the bottom of the shoe is a sticker saying made in China .Alarm bells went off immediatly and I have spent all day ringing with a constant engaged tone and no reply to emails .Not looking good at mo !!! I will repost review if i obtain a refund or a pair of shoes that fit .I have sent the shoes back on recorded delivery and if I have to will pay a few visites to their address followed by tracking down the owner with companies House and a Policeman relative.Also a visit by trading Standards .Will let you know if they reply.

“Never found a company so helpful and understanding...”

written by on 26/10/2010

Never found a company so helpful and understanding can't wait to put my next order in and as for price I don't think they will ever get beaten on it amazing goods at amazing price :)

“Possibly a bit early to write a review (as I haven't...”

written by on 27/06/2009

Possibly a bit early to write a review (as I haven't received my goods yet - but then, starting to doubt I ever will) but so far, so bad. Took the money at order and 3 weeks on, no idea if or when they will deliver. Other than the first email all other correspondence from Bananashoes has been reactive and smacks of'fobbing off''.

“Always willing to help have a gerneral overall good...”

written by tinyme on 06/10/2008

Always willing to help have a gerneral overall good customer severivce skills, there very honist as a company.

“Lovely customer service skills very very helpful,...”

written by tinymonkeynat on 01/10/2008

Lovely customer service skills very very helpful, they've even stayed well after their close time to help me find the right outfit for me i haven't found a better place to buy from so I've just stopped trying now I stick to bananashoe.
They always let me know as soon as I've placed an order whether or not it's in stock, that's if i haven't rang to check the stock before i place the order or e-mailed to check. even when they haven't had stock in that was of interest to me they have always done the very best to help me find some information on the date they will be available again.

So over all i love them as a company i cant find a more helpful and friendly website to by from, i have recommended many of my friends to the site, and they also have had many pleasant shopping experience with the bananashoes.com the company

If you want friendly, helpful customer service bananashoes is the place to go, they will always do everything they can to help, once i even went in store when they were based in Rotherham. i went in to take a look around and two lovely ladies made me a cup of tea, even though they were really really busy.

“Seems to offer a wide choice but, surprise surprise,...”

written by innesimages on 04/04/2008

Seems to offer a wide choice but, surprise surprise, its not in stock and there's not a word from them unless you chase VERY hard.