Game Station Reviews - www.gamestation.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Waiting waiting waiting.”

Written on: 13/10/2012

So I pre ordered dishonoured, gamestation emailed me on the Wednesday to say it had been shipped but I'm still waiting on the Saturday. I wished I had never pre ordered it, I may as well have gone to the store to pick it up on the release day. It's funny because I ordered the special edition of the game, I didn't know that this was what I paid extra for?!… Read Full Review

“I pre-ordered a game from gamestation 1 month ago. On...”

Written on: 22/02/2011

I pre-ordered a game from gamestation 1 month ago. On the day of release the game was still 'unshipped' so i contacted them. They replied saying that they were very sorry for any inconvenience and that they would pass my details on and process the order. Then, 1 week later I checked back with gamestation and the order was still 'unshipped', at that point I cancelled my order. This was the first time I had ordered from and will definitely be the last!… Read Full Review

“------------------------------ ”

Written on: 26/01/2011

------------------------------
AVOID GAMESTATION.CO.UK !!!!
------------------------------

They sold me two pre-owned games and both did not work.

I can only see three possibilities here

1) They knowingly sold broken Bluray disks to me. Probably thinking that I wouldn't complain, because I live on the other side of Europe.

2) They do not test the games they buy from gamers

3) Somehow the games received scratches during postal delivery (yeah right).

I pretty much buy all the mainstream… Read Full Review

“this is the world worst customer service im ordering...”

Written on: 21/10/2009

this is the world worst customer service im ordering you not to go there… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I ordered my item and 5 days later it was still...”

Written on: 16/12/2006 by Nick E (1 review written)

I ordered my item and 5 days later it was still procesing despite being a 1 to 2 day dispatch date. I sent 2 emails, no reply, 2 cancel order requests, no reply. Telephone is constantly enagaged. This was xmas time so they are busy, but no acknowledgement of emails, and my order is still not cancelled.
I suggest you steer clear of this site!… Read Full Review

Nick E's Response to Nick E's Review

Written on: 18/12/2006

UPDATE - Today Game Station cancelled my order as it was out of stock. Good job I ordered the product from somewhere else last week, as it is a Christmas present.

Bendebt's Response to Nick E's Review

Written on: 24/02/2008

I disagree with this review because I have never had any problems with gamestation and should give them another chance. The staff at gamestation try there best and should bu from them.

Read 2 Comments