Honda CB250FT Hornet 250 Reviews

• Build quality

• Reliability

Honda CB250FT Hornet 250 - Ask a question now

“Best handling bike ever”

Written on: 10/03/2015 by mbBender329 (1 review written)

I bought one of these for the other half after she downsized from a Kawasaki ER6N mainly because of the low seat height and smooth engine. After riding the bike for myself I noticed how good the handling was and bought one for myself as a toy still keeping my large bike for touring etc. The build quality seems to be excellent as both have very little in the way of corrosion for there age. The engine revs quite high at motorway speeds but because the engine is so well balanced 10K rpm is not… Read Full Review

“most stable bike ever”

Written on: 01/11/2014 by Sibone (1 review written)

I love the aggressive look of my hornet(has a mask). Very safe and stable on the run. Hornets really stand out . Love'em … Read Full Review

“I have loved this bike for the whole time. I have...”

Written on: 30/08/2009 by Julesruby (2 reviews written)

I have loved this bike for the whole time. I have always felt stable and safe even when I wasnt confident. I rode with Harleys but didnt really like them (no offence) and didnt want a look a like so went for a naked. Loved the look especially with the back tire same as off the 900. A lot would say it doesnt look like a 250. The whole purpose was to get my licence and it took this long to feel a need to change. I have mainly riden on my own and it was more than enough to give me a thrill with… Read Full Review

“I've had my Hornet 250 for almost two years, for the...”

Written on: 11/02/2009 by NickyD89 (2 reviews written)

I've had my Hornet 250 for almost two years, for the first year it was restricted to 33bhp but is now full power. Not entirely sure how much power that actually is but according to an old BIKE article and many websites I believe it has roughly 36-40bhp. Anyways its certainly enough after you've passed your test and has been a PERFECT bike to gain experience on.

The handling on this thing is ridiculous and I reckon I'm unlikely to experience any better to be honest (in the bike world). The light… Read Full Review

Fatmun's Response to NickyD89's Review

Written on: 19/09/2012

what were some niggly faults you were experiencing?

Read 1 Comment

“Mono shock at the back makes it like riding a sports...”

Written on: 25/06/2008 by kimjie060804 (1 review written)

Mono shock at the back makes it like riding a sports bike the fat tires makes it look good and looks like a bigger bike though it is only a 250cc engine... the exhaust is a bit awkward though it makes much more features on the tires as in seems to be no bulky objects hanging around like the standard bikes… Read Full Review

“The Honda CB250FT Hornet finish is pretty good given...”

Written on: 28/06/2006 by Floydy (2 reviews written)

The Honda CB250FT Hornet finish is pretty good given that it was initially pitched at the highly competitive 250cc market sector in Japan. The 'Grey' import origin ensures that all labels / info on the bike are printed in Japanese including the original owners handbook and one can expect to find a KM/PH Speedo. Look out for Japan only oddities such as a side-stand (down) 'idiot' light, oddball headlamp spec and suspension typically aimed at a lighter rider than the average for Europe.

Despite… Read Full Review

Rrmonkey's Response to Floydy's Review

Written on: 15/06/2009

The seat does have bungee hooks that pivot out when you need them and then pivot back in when you dont to keep the lines of the bike looking clean :)

Rrmonkey's Response to Floydy's Review

Written on: 15/06/2009

The 250 Hornet has bungee hooks that pivot out from under the seat and then clip away neatly when not in use to keep the lines of the bike loking nice and clean :)

Read 2 Comments