Glitzy Secrets Reviews - www.glitzysecrets.com

Glitzy Secrets www.glitzysecrets.com - Ask a question now

“Custom jewellery beautiful ”

written by EnriqueBrennan376 on 20/07/2022

The pieces I sent for arrived promptly. Beautiful imitation jewellery. Customer service was great. I had no issues what so ever and would buy from them again. The photos on the website represented what was received. I would buy from there again

“Gave Up ordered elsewhere”

written by on 08/05/2013

couldn't get any idea of whether my order had been placed or not. so in the end i gave up. don't know why customer service is so bad in this day and age

“rip off ”

written by on 02/05/2013

Personally do no recommend glitzy secrets as i have had a bad experience with them. i had a problem where item i needed quickly had got lost and i couldnt track the parcel. i found that the customer service department didnt want to help me by going the extra mile which they could of done, i know that other shops would of gone to keep a customer happy and returning. the items i have recieved from them have been good and very pretty like stated on their website but i wasnt happy with the customer service.

“I love the look of this sight although I do think its...”

written by on 12/07/2010

I love the look of this sight although I do think its a bit on the expensive side of things I did manage to shop around and found some other sights with lovely designs and much better prices and the quality of jewellery was excellent such as Blingasia.com and Anusha.co.uk

“When ordering from Glitzy Secrets my items arrived in...”

written by chapster2006 on 31/08/2006

When ordering from Glitzy Secrets my items arrived in time for my wedding, despite me ordering it at the last minute. The garter and charm is a good idea - you don't really get a chance to wear garters that often so it's nice to have a reminder of the day! Would recommend again.