Ashley Wedding Cars Surrey Reviews - www.ashley-wedding-cars.co.uk

“I booked my son and new daughter in law's car with...”

Written on: 14/06/2010

I booked my son and new daughter in law's car with this company and would rate the service they provide as excellent from start to finish. The car supplied was first class, a Bentley R-Type, so vintage. The website is well designed and give a good degree on information about themselves.

On the day the driver was in a uniform of grey and had a peeked cap so looked very smart. All in all a good company, not the cheapest but you get what you pay for.

Horseman2's Comment

Written on: 19/07/2010

I booked this same company. Would recommend them to my friends

Read 1 Comment

“Excellent service, good communication and thoroughly...”

Written on: 16/08/2009

Excellent service, good communication and thoroughly professional.

It was a lovely start to our daughters wedding.

Beautiful car, there was nothing not to like about this company and we would definitely recommend Ashley Wedding Car to others… Read Full Review

“I found Ashley Wedding Cars while surfing the web for...”

Written on: 22/06/2006 by NewWife (1 review written)

I found Ashley Wedding Cars while surfing the web for wedding transport, and I found the site was well organised with plenty of nice looking cars, so I thought I would try these people's enquiry form. It seems that most do not answer these forms. Anyway, I completed the form which seemed a bit long at first, but on reflection it was very good in design. I received a reply within about 2 hours, so this impressed me. I then decided to ask them a few questions to see if they would remain prompt… Read Full Review