Mapex Orion Classic Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Mapex Orion Classic - Ask a question now

“Mapex Orion Classic Drum Kits have a powerful sound,...”

Written on: 30/12/2007 by drummer78378 (1 review written)

Mapex Orion Classic Drum Kits have a powerful sound, especially from the bass drum. they are sturdy but easy to move the drums to the way you like at the same time. In my opinion, the Mapex Orion Classic is the most beautiful drum kit I have ever seen. Before I owned this kit, I was used to cheaper kits but now I will never turn back. I walked into my nearest drum shop looking for a DW or Pearl Masters, but as soon as I saw the Mapex kit, I fell in love with it. It is in coffee burst and has 2… Read Full Review