Russell Hobbs 10810 Reviews

• Service & Support

Russell Hobbs 10810 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Russell Hobbs 10810

Russell Hobbs 10810

“We have one of these Sandwich Makers in our Bungalow...”

Written on: 13/03/2008 by deanfraggett (8 reviews written)

We have one of these Sandwich Makers in our Bungalow in Bournemouth. I believe Russel Hobbs calls their 10810 a Panini Press and not a sandwich maker, but really that is not the matter at hand. If I was to be completely honest I choose this mainly because I'm a design mad person and thought that this looked fantastic due to its glass cover. Fortunately the Russel Hobbs 10810 produces great sandwiches, panini's and ciabatta's too… Read Full Review

Young Jim's Response to deanfraggett's Review

Written on: 21/08/2009

I found this review very helpful because...i was buying this as a wedding present for a stylish young couple,but wanted an item that was also practical.

Read 1 Comment