Price Gun Land Reviews - www.pricegunland.co.uk

Price Gun Land www.pricegunland.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Avoid this company before regret ”

Written on: 06/06/2019 by 398Templeton (1 review written)

Totally disappointing with this company. I am place an order on Monday and expecting a delivery on Tuesday for my label (which been calling to the company to make sure that it is on stock and i can get it on time, they told me that if i order before 3pm and will delivery next day from 9am to 5pm). but on Tuesday about 3.30pm, i received a call from them told me that my order is not enough and i have have part of it (deliver on Wednesday)and the rest will be deliver by next week after production (further, they also told me that if i need then they will proceed my order). I need the label urgently therefore, i give a call to make sure that i can receive my label on time which they end up with nothing. They never value a customer which they never care about you.

“Unbelievable service and product!!”

Written on: 26/01/2012 by paulwilson1984 (1 review written)

Really pleased with my purchase. I got this pricing gun as my other one had given up after 3 months use. I found the Motex 2612 on the homepage of the website, it had some really good reviews and was a decent price. I clicked on it to see if there was any more information and it showed a chart with all the characters it printed and some example labels. The website also stated they did free next day delivery which was another deciding factor. I placed the order around half past 3 in the afternoon, not expecting it to be next day, but to my surprise it turned up at about 11am! I've used the pricing gun for about a month and a half now and it's brilliant. It is easy to use and simple to re-load. I would recommend the website to anyone looking to purchase a pricing gun and I will definitely be back again to stock up on labels when I need them.

“Brilliant to use website, excellent help was given...”

Written on: 24/07/2008 by ingen3456 (1 review written)

Brilliant to use website, excellent help was given when I needed to contact them. Would highly recommend people to use this business!!

“I was looking for a new pricing gun to label my stock...”

Written on: 15/01/2007 by moosei (1 review written)

I was looking for a new pricing gun to label my stock with, and I found this site on the net. I was impressed with their site, and I found what I was looking for straight away, and the price was cheaper than any site I'd looked at. What I was really impressed with was the next day delivery. It arrived by courier and it was free.

So, if anyone is out there looking for a pricing gun or labels for it, I'd highly recommend the Price Gun Land site.

385499_Ingen3456's Response to moosei's Review

Written on: 24/07/2008

I agree with this review because...it is spot on, brilliant advice.

Read 1 Comment

“It was a simple transaction with Price Gun Land. I...”

Written on: 02/09/2006 by pccol (1 review written)

It was a simple transaction with Price Gun Land. I found exactly what I wanted quickly and without hassle. Checkout was painless and the Price gun came promptly. A pleasure to do business with them!

385499_Ingen3456's Response to 257999_pccol's Review

Written on: 24/07/2008

I found this review helpful because...it was useful knowing how good this site was before I purchased from it. Gave me confidence knowing I was buying from a reputable business.

Read 1 Comment

“The Price Gun Website was really easy to navigate....”

Written on: 16/06/2006 by eric99 (1 review written)

The Price Gun Website was really easy to navigate. They have a great range of price guns, and it was easy to find the right price gun and labels that I needed in no time at all. Their cart is really simple and easy to use, and it seemed to be secure.