Dubai, Vendome Plaza Hotel Reviews

3.2

Dubai, Vendome Plaza Hotel - Ask a question now

“I stayed for 7 nights in March 2008 before going there...”

written by on 12/03/2008

I stayed for 7 nights in March 2008 before going there I had read bad reveiw. My stay there was very good clean room pleasant staff good service. Very central for all the major shopping center. I will be staying there on my next visit. I have also recommend the hotel to my friends who will be staying there soon.

“We had problems with the drop to the beach. I...”

written by sls9472 on 21/12/2006

We had problems with the drop to the beach. I complained directly to the General Manager. He was very accommodating to my complaint. He ensured that I reached and was later picked up in the Limo, free of charge. Food was good. Lots of items. Didn't have to wait for the check-in, I guess it was an express check-in.

“The particularly annoying thing about the Vendome...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by Toj on 14/06/2006

The particularly annoying thing about the Vendome Plaza Hotel in Dubai is that they missed my wake-up call before a flight, although I was booked there through the airline, and they have since refused to take any responsibility. I lost over $300 because of this hotel, and I have not seen a penny of compensation. They have offered me another "free" stay, but at $300 per night I don't think I can afford it.

In addition, when writing to them, although I repeatedly asked to correspond via a professional e-mail address, the person answering continued to answer via his personal address, thus making it difficult later to redeem even their offer of a free room.

I wouldn't stay there again. I've been very disappointed in the whole way they have dealt with this.