Kamillosan Nipple Cream Reviews

Kamillosan Nipple Cream - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kamillosan Nipple Cream

“Brilliant stuff”

written by on 06/04/2020

Used this 26 years ago was amazing. Ive been trying to think of its name so can buy some for my daughter.cant find it anywhere, i know i would recognise it if i saw it.

“Thank goodness they now use maze starch but hey why...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by louiloui on 15/05/2008

Thank goodness they now use maze starch but hey why use peanut in the first place???

Lisa Harrison's Response to 366584_louiloui's Review

Written on: 06/01/2009

As far as I know Kamillosan no longer contains Peanut Oil. It was replaced when the scares over nut oil allergies emerged (which were not known when the product was first produced) - it has been replaced with Maize Oil.

“After about a week of breastfeeding I had sore,...”

written by Moochly on 10/06/2006

After about a week of breastfeeding I had sore, cracked, bleeding nipples and begged my mum to get me something to help, so off she went in search of Lanolin. She didn't find any, so came back with Kamillosan Nipple cream instead.

It's great! It took 1 application to heal the cracks, and 2 days to stop the soreness. Rub a small amount on after each feed to keep you from getting sore.

The only bad thing I found was that if I got any on my normal skin it did cause a bit of an itchy rash, but I'm an itchy kind of person anyway, so that might just be me.

I think midwives/health visitors ought to recommend some sort of cream as standard, as many people I have spoken to have given up breastfeeding as a result of the soreness, and they aren't even aware that these creams are available!