Fujitsu Siemens Pocket Loox 420 Reviews

Fujitsu Siemens Pocket Loox 420 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Fujitsu Siemens Pocket Loox 420

Fujitsu Siemens Pocket Loox 420
Fujitsu Siemens Pocket Loox 420

“I bought the Fujitsu Siemens PocketLOOX 420 from a...”

written by Belgarion on 06/06/2006

I bought the Fujitsu Siemens PocketLOOX 420 from a reseller on eBay, December 2004, advertised as new in box for £260 which was a major saving at the time (over £100). I was pleased to find that everything was as it should be and found it very easy to set up and start to use. (It was effectively ex-Factory as I found out when I registered it online all in original plastic wrapping etc)

The unit I bought came with the updated Windows 2003 software, unlike a lot of PDA's at the same time.

These days I use it with 1Gb SD storage cards and it is still constantly in use. I have found the unit to be most reliable and no downtime in the last 17 months.

One of the reasons I have kept it and not switched to a newer model with more bells and whistles is that it has very good connectivity and I have found it superb in being able to keep connected WiFi.

The unit has been dropped (once on the steps of a plane), and generally been hard used since I bought it. However using screen protectors has meant that even now the screen is unmarked.

(One little gripe is the cost of replacement stylii, however all major PDA manufacturers charge over the odds for these little bits of plastic.)

Would I buy another Fujitsu-Siemens PDA, if they are as good as this little unit has been, then I most definately would [But only if this one gets stolen or I do eventually break it :) ]